> Each time I reboot i get "BOORMGR missing , hit ctrl-alt-del". does this
> everytime. i put in vista disc and repair it and will go into windows. how do
> i fix this. firstname.lastname@example.org. I have home premium
1. Put the Windows Vista installation disc in the disc drive, and then
start the computer.
2. Press a key when you are prompted.
3. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method,
and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
6. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
7. Type Bootrec.exe, and then press ENTER.
8. Type /FixMbr and enter exit setup and the computer will reboot
The /FixMbr option writes a Windows Vista-compatible MBR to the system
partition. This option does not overwrite the existing partition table.
Use this option when you must resolve MBR corruption issues, or when you
have to remove non-standard code from the MBR.