Adobe Error

=?Utf-8?B?d2VzbGVycw==?=

Adobe Error
I am able to install all the adobe programmes then i go through the
activation it say its complete when i go to use the programmes i get an alert
box sayin Adobe Activation
" you are not allowed to continue beacuse your account does not have the
proper privileges. Please log in using an account with administrator
privileges and try again"
it work fine on windows xp but will not work since i upgraded to vista.
Can anyone help as i am in need of using theses programmes
Joe Hudner

Re: Adobe Error
In article <DF606455-6A84-4B2D-9E3A-9E1A677CB221@microsoft.com>,
weslers <weslers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> it work fine on windows xp but will not work since i upgraded to vista.
> Can anyone help as i am in need of using theses programmes

should have bought a macintosh in the first place. adobe software /
activation works fine on them. but of course adobe programs work better
on macs in the first place, so what did you expect?

as a side note, what can you be using on adobe that isn't already better
on the mac? adobe writes code for macs first, then later ports them to
pcs.
nicholas hall

Re: Adobe Error
Have you tried right clicking the shortcut to the program and running as
Admin.
This "might" let you activate it.

If all else fails you might have to create an Admin account so that you
could activate the programs.

Joe: "your reply was useless to say the least".

If you own a Mac then why the hell are you posting in a Microsoft group. I
might be wrong but the last time a read about Macs it did not mention
anything about Vista and Macs being the same thing.
If people wish to use vista then so be it, but if you wish to use a Mac then
that is your choice.
At the end of the day it is all "horses for courses".
Use what you like and to hell with the people who tell you what you should
be using.

NIK

"weslers" <weslers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsF606455-6A84-4B2D-9E3A-9E1A677CB221@microsoft.com...
>I am able to install all the adobe programmes then i go through the
> activation it say its complete when i go to use the programmes i get an
> alert
> box sayin Adobe Activation
> " you are not allowed to continue beacuse your account does not have the
> proper privileges. Please log in using an account with administrator
> privileges and try again"
> it work fine on windows xp but will not work since i upgraded to vista.
> Can anyone help as i am in need of using theses programmes

sthurlow

Re: Adobe Error

Launch application from a desktop icon by right clicking and taking "Run
as Administrator". All is the well and you can activate the program
online.

--
sthurlow