Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

nice quote for vista users.....

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2007
Seven
 

Posts: n/a
nice quote for vista users.....

Linux is for people who want to know why it works, and don't care.
Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works.
DOS is for people who want to know why it does not work.
Vista is for people who don't want to know why it does not work, they
just want to pay microsoft for keeping them in pain.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2007
Dustin Harper
 

Posts: n/a
Re: nice quote for vista users.....
Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works. (Yet
claim they know more about computers than all the others!)

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com
http://www.vistarip.com

--
"Seven" <toys@r.us> wrote in message
news:45cf6d3f$0$700$815e3792@news.qwest.net...
>
> Linux is for people who want to know why it works, and don't care.
> Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works.
> DOS is for people who want to know why it does not work.
> Vista is for people who don't want to know why it does not work, they
> just want to pay microsoft for keeping them in pain.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2007
nicholas hall
 

Posts: n/a
Re: nice quote for vista users.....
The Trolls have been busy the last few days. They must be getting rather
fat.

NIK

"Dustin Harper" <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote in message
news:51E906C3-5172-44ED-AF2B-FAD803C6E4E3@microsoft.com...
> Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works. (Yet
> claim they know more about computers than all the others!)
>
> --
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.com
> http://www.vistarip.com
>
> --
> "Seven" <toys@r.us> wrote in message
> news:45cf6d3f$0$700$815e3792@news.qwest.net...
>>
>> Linux is for people who want to know why it works, and don't care.
>> Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works.
>> DOS is for people who want to know why it does not work.
>> Vista is for people who don't want to know why it does not work, they
>> just want to pay microsoft for keeping them in pain.

>
>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2007
Peter M
 

Posts: n/a
Re: nice quote for vista users.....
Mac: I'm a Mac
PC: and I'm a PC
Mac: I don't need to know anything about computers, Mac just works
PC: With all the years of DOS, Win 3.1, Win 95, XP and now Vista, I've had
to learn how operating systems and software works.
Mac: I've never had to learn anything, Mac just makes it easy
PC: Also with all the years of trouble shooting I've had to learn to build
all my computers from scratch and how to overclock, all kinds of complicated
stuff.
Mac: I already have an alarm clock, it works too. BTW, nice suit.
PC: Thank you. Nice Calvin Kleins, did mommy buy them for you?

"Seven" <toys@r.us> wrote in message
news:45cf6d3f$0$700$815e3792@news.qwest.net...
>
> Linux is for people who want to know why it works, and don't care.
> Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works.
> DOS is for people who want to know why it does not work.
> Vista is for people who don't want to know why it does not work, they
> just want to pay microsoft for keeping them in pain.



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2007
=?Utf-8?B?dHVyYm90b2Vz?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: nice quote for vista users.....
nice one, are you saying that macs are pants? :~)

"Peter M" wrote:

> Mac: I'm a Mac
> PC: and I'm a PC
> Mac: I don't need to know anything about computers, Mac just works
> PC: With all the years of DOS, Win 3.1, Win 95, XP and now Vista, I've had
> to learn how operating systems and software works.
> Mac: I've never had to learn anything, Mac just makes it easy
> PC: Also with all the years of trouble shooting I've had to learn to build
> all my computers from scratch and how to overclock, all kinds of complicated
> stuff.
> Mac: I already have an alarm clock, it works too. BTW, nice suit.
> PC: Thank you. Nice Calvin Kleins, did mommy buy them for you?
>
> "Seven" <toys@r.us> wrote in message
> news:45cf6d3f$0$700$815e3792@news.qwest.net...
> >
> > Linux is for people who want to know why it works, and don't care.
> > Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works.
> > DOS is for people who want to know why it does not work.
> > Vista is for people who don't want to know why it does not work, they
> > just want to pay microsoft for keeping them in pain.

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2007
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User
 

Posts: n/a
Re: nice quote for vista users.....
It would appear the the Mac trolls have never used a Mac.. they seem to be
unaware that Macs crash for no apparent reason, and that users sometimes
experience great difficulty installing applications..


"turbotoes" <turbotoes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:885CE2F7-B545-4115-A1F0-D3C4711DCE3B@microsoft.com...
> nice one, are you saying that macs are pants? :~)
>
> "Peter M" wrote:
>
>> Mac: I'm a Mac
>> PC: and I'm a PC
>> Mac: I don't need to know anything about computers, Mac just works
>> PC: With all the years of DOS, Win 3.1, Win 95, XP and now Vista, I've
>> had
>> to learn how operating systems and software works.
>> Mac: I've never had to learn anything, Mac just makes it easy
>> PC: Also with all the years of trouble shooting I've had to learn to
>> build
>> all my computers from scratch and how to overclock, all kinds of
>> complicated
>> stuff.
>> Mac: I already have an alarm clock, it works too. BTW, nice suit.
>> PC: Thank you. Nice Calvin Kleins, did mommy buy them for you?
>>
>> "Seven" <toys@r.us> wrote in message
>> news:45cf6d3f$0$700$815e3792@news.qwest.net...
>> >
>> > Linux is for people who want to know why it works, and don't care.
>> > Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works.
>> > DOS is for people who want to know why it does not work.
>> > Vista is for people who don't want to know why it does not work, they
>> > just want to pay microsoft for keeping them in pain.

>>
>>
>>


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2007
Seven
 

Posts: n/a
Re: nice quote for vista users.....
"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote:

> It would appear the the Mac trolls have never used a Mac.. they seem to be
> unaware that Macs crash for no apparent reason,


They do? I think your knowledge is at least 10 years old. OSX doesn't
crash at all, much less for "no apparent reason". Please update your
brain.

> and that users sometimes
> experience great difficulty installing applications..


Not sure where in the world that comes from, Macs have never had issues
installing software, no matter what version of the OS.

Sounds like you've never used a Mac, that's all.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
...and life is nice and slow again... Rich microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 25 03-01-2007 15:22
Nice features, the future is near =?Utf-8?B?VGVjaG5vbG9neTIwMDc=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 03-01-2007 04:29
A nice short unbiased writeup of Vista from a Mac user Peter M microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 03-01-2007 03:41
Nice>>Yahoo! Messenger for Vista Preview michail iakovou yos microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 02-28-2007 23:11
Hi there, nice forum JohnP Introduce Yourself 1 02-11-2007 15:35




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:54.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120