Got hours to waste? This web site is for you!

Adam Albright

Got hours to waste? This web site is for you!
If you enjoy watching grass grow or paint dry and also love to get
into debates over which is better, OSX or Vista, or something else,
the below link is something a little different.

A casual round table discussion of Mac and Windows self proclaimed
"experts" debate the finer and no so fine points and pros and cons.
Often funny, rarely serious, sometimes a bit heated.

Fun to watch for a few minutes if you fast forward ahead and have a
fast broadband connection. To sit through the whole thing will take a
couple hours. I bailed out have about 20 minutes. Surprised I stayed
that long.

http://scobleizer.com/2007/01/31/win...debate-now-up/

Chad Harris

Re: Got hours to waste? This web site is for you!
Rob Scoble used to be with MSFT, as was his wife with the MSDN site, and
prior to that was a VB MVP, and did most of the videos for Radio 9 with
Vista teams, and many others, until he left to join
http://www.podtech.net/home/. He became the best known MSFT blogger, and
probably encourage many Softies to start blogging.

Radio 9 MSDN Videos
http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=14

For me, his blog is invaluable because it makes so many connections to
sites I just would not find and it also alerts you to many new ways to use
the web and apps.

I imagine any Apple OS X vs. Vista forum is going to run on and on.

Check it out from time to time and I think most people would become a fan of
this site.

http://scobleizer.com/

CH