Vista Upgrade ntdll.dll

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZUQ=?=

Vista Upgrade ntdll.dll
Ive been running XP home and now purchased Vista home premium, started
upgrade and now at boot get a blue screen saying hardware error folowed by
systemroot\system\ntdll.dll and upgrade does not complete
=?Utf-8?B?QmlnIEc=?=

RE: Vista Upgrade ntdll.dll
I am having this issue with 2 completely new systems hardware and vista
ultimate dvd installation discs.

After trying to install over 30 times with new hard drives, new nios etc etc
It either hags at Completing installation part or shows error:
c0000221\systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll

Checked all bios options and correct, Have been a system builder for 2 years
and cant figure it, even tried all asus vista drivers and raid configs to but
to no avail.

Any help would be gratefully received.

"DaveD" wrote:

> Ive been running XP home and now purchased Vista home premium, started
> upgrade and now at boot get a blue screen saying hardware error folowed by
> systemroot\system\ntdll.dll and upgrade does not complete

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnk=?=

RE: Vista Upgrade ntdll.dll
I'm having a similar problem with trying to install an Upgrade over my XP
Professional with Service Pak2 except mine just hangs during the "Completing
Install" page. I have not received any error message but the only way to get
out of this is to turn the computer off. Obviously, that terminates the
install process. I have followed all the installation instructions for this
type of install with no success. None of the MS "help" information addresses
this particular problem (at least not that I can find.) My system is: ASUS
A8V-E MB; Athlon AMD A64 FX-60 Dual Core; 4 GB Dual Channel 3200C2PT RAM,
Nvidia 8800GTX, 160GB HD, Sound Blaster Audigy 2, OCZ 700WPS.

"Big G" wrote:

> I am having this issue with 2 completely new systems hardware and vista
> ultimate dvd installation discs.
>
> After trying to install over 30 times with new hard drives, new nios etc etc
> It either hags at Completing installation part or shows error:
> c0000221\systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll
>
> Checked all bios options and correct, Have been a system builder for 2 years
> and cant figure it, even tried all asus vista drivers and raid configs to but
> to no avail.
>
> Any help would be gratefully received.
>
> "DaveD" wrote:
>
> > Ive been running XP home and now purchased Vista home premium, started
> > upgrade and now at boot get a blue screen saying hardware error folowed by
> > systemroot\system\ntdll.dll and upgrade does not complete

=?Utf-8?B?QmlnIEc=?=

RE: Vista Upgrade ntdll.dll
Hi Larry and others,

There appears to be alot of people experiencing issues with this on other
forums also. There is a commom dominator that I can see and that is that all
the systems have ASUS motherboards. I have contacted ASUS and am waiting a
reponce. The intresting thing is that I have successfully installed it on my
own crosshair asus mboard but now trying to use the M2N-e Vista ready one it
will not LOL. Makes me wonder what Vista Ready means at all!! I am also
chaning the memory modules to see if it makes an difference.

If I get any further you will be informed...................... thats if I
have not sold my business and moved to a new country that has no computers in
it!!