Clean install with upgrade:YES

=?Utf-8?B?VG9lX0phbQ==?=

Clean install with upgrade:YES
ANyone who wishes to clean install with a Vista upgrade disk, Check out this
site:

http://www.windowssecrets.com/comp/070201#story1

I haven't tried it yet, but they say you CAN DO IT!!

Toe_jam
Dave B.

Re: Clean install with upgrade:YES
Old news.

--
___________________________
http://www.db-pc.com
"Toe_Jam" <ToeJam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ANyone who wishes to clean install with a Vista upgrade disk, Check out
> this
> site:
>
> http://www.windowssecrets.com/comp/070201#story1
>
> I haven't tried it yet, but they say you CAN DO IT!!
>
> Toe_jam

Zim Babwe

Re: Clean install with upgrade:YES
It may be old news to you, but new people come here every day and it is good
news for them.

"Dave B." <mail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Old news.
>
> --
> ___________________________
> http://www.db-pc.com
> "Toe_Jam" <ToeJam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> ANyone who wishes to clean install with a Vista upgrade disk, Check out
>> this
>> site:
>>
>> http://www.windowssecrets.com/comp/070201#story1
>>
>> I haven't tried it yet, but they say you CAN DO IT!!
>>
>> Toe_jam

Dave B.

Re: Clean install with upgrade:YES
May be, but if they'd take a minute to search the forums rather than posting
the same stuff over and over again, we'd all be happier.

--
___________________________
http://www.db-pc.com
"Zim Babwe" <zimbabwe@doyoureallythinkthisisreal.com> wrote in message
> It may be old news to you, but new people come here every day and it is
> good news for them.
>
> "Dave B." <mail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>> Old news.
>>
>> --
>> ___________________________
>> http://www.db-pc.com
>> "Toe_Jam" <ToeJam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> ANyone who wishes to clean install with a Vista upgrade disk, Check out
>>> this
>>> site:
>>>
>>> http://www.windowssecrets.com/comp/070201#story1
>>>
>>> I haven't tried it yet, but they say you CAN DO IT!!
>>>
>>> Toe_jam

Zim Babwe

Re: Clean install with upgrade:YES
Yea, but that will never happen. People just don't search. Pigs will fly
and Microsoft will put out bug-free software first !

> May be, but if they'd take a minute to search the forums rather than
> posting the same stuff over and over again, we'd all be happier.
>
> --
> ___________________________
> http://www.db-pc.com
> "Zim Babwe" <zimbabwe@doyoureallythinkthisisreal.com> wrote in message
>> It may be old news to you, but new people come here every day and it is
>> good news for them.
>>
>> "Dave B." <mail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>>> Old news.
>>>
>>> --
>>> ___________________________
>>> http://www.db-pc.com

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgQ2FuZQ==?=

Re: Clean install with upgrade:YES
Sorry that you're grouchy today.

I did search and read most of this forum and I had not seen this before.

With love, warmth and gratitude.
--
Chris Cane
www.amjo.net

"Dave B." wrote:

> May be, but if they'd take a minute to search the forums rather than posting
> the same stuff over and over again, we'd all be happier.
>
> --
> ___________________________
> http://www.db-pc.com
> "Zim Babwe" <zimbabwe@doyoureallythinkthisisreal.com> wrote in message
> > It may be old news to you, but new people come here every day and it is
> > good news for them.
> >
> > "Dave B." <mail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> >> Old news.
> >>
> >> --
> >> ___________________________
> >> http://www.db-pc.com

Rock

Re: Clean install with upgrade:YES
You mean when anyone puts out bug free software.

> Yea, but that will never happen. People just don't search. Pigs will fly
> and Microsoft will put out bug-free software first !
>

> "Dave B." <mail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>> May be, but if they'd take a minute to search the forums rather than
>> posting the same stuff over and over again, we'd all be happier.
>>
>> --
>> http://www.db-pc.com
>> "Zim Babwe" <zimbabwe@doyoureallythinkthisisreal.com> wrote in message
>>> It may be old news to you, but new people come here every day and it is
>>> good news for them.
>>>
>>> "Dave B." <mail@nomail.com> wrote in message

--
Rock [MVP - User/Shell]