Haven't you noticed....

Zim Babwe

Haven't you noticed....
That all the people who call Vista users Stupid or Morons are just complete
douche bags themselves?
Vista will get all the bugs out, drivers will be posted, installs will be
completed, the sun will come up tomorrow....

Albright

Re: Haven't you noticed....
"Zim Babwe" <zimbabwe@doyoureallythinkthisisreal.com> wrote:

> That all the people who call Vista users Stupid or Morons are just complete
> douche bags themselves?
> Vista will get all the bugs out, drivers will be posted, installs will be
> completed, the sun will come up tomorrow....

yes, in a year or so. BUT why didn't Microsoft do the hard work and
resolve all these problems BEFORE the release? They had 5 YEARS!

They have the money, they were just too lazy to do the right thing for
the customer. So sad.
BSchnur

Re: Haven't you noticed....
I think part of this is due to multiple concurrent moving targets -- in
this case, not only the OS (which makes producing drivers in advance an
interesting and frustrating effort for manufacturers), but hardware
(which makes an interesting and frustrating effort for the Microsoft
developers).

I suspect that with Apple, the full control they have over the process
(including core hardware) makes it a bit easier to juggle OS and
hardware efforts.

--
Barry Schnur
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: Haven't you noticed....
As for drivers, there is little to nothing Microsoft can do if the 3rd
parties do not update their drivers.
The same driver issues happened when Windows XP was released 5 years ago and
will happen again with the next operating system.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Albright" <altallen@geeksquad.com> wrote in message
> yes, in a year or so. BUT why didn't Microsoft do the hard work and
> resolve all these problems BEFORE the release? They had 5 YEARS!
>
> They have the money, they were just too lazy to do the right thing for
> the customer. So sad.

Charles Chambers

Re: Haven't you noticed....

"Albright" <altallen@geeksquad.com> wrote in message
> "Zim Babwe" <zimbabwe@doyoureallythinkthisisreal.com> wrote:
>
>> That all the people who call Vista users Stupid or Morons are just
>> complete
>> douche bags themselves?
>> Vista will get all the bugs out, drivers will be posted, installs will be
>> completed, the sun will come up tomorrow....

> yes, in a year or so. BUT why didn't Microsoft do the hard work and
> resolve all these problems BEFORE the release? They had 5 YEARS!
>
> They have the money, they were just too lazy to do the right thing for
> the customer. So sad.

It may not take a year. The beta releases were all reporting on automatic
to Microsoft about issues as they came up.

If you installed one of the betas, and it stayed usable with a network
connection, you probably contributed a few yourself <g>.