Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Scanning with Vista and HP LaserJet 3050

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2007
 

Posts: n/a
Scanning with Vista and HP LaserJet 3050
All,

HP LaserJet 3050 was detected and installed correctly by Vista RTM.
However, the scanning part of it is not working. When I scan a page, only
about the fist inch of the page is displayed.

Any one having issues out there with scanners in general?

Rafael

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2007
BobC
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Scanning with Vista and HP LaserJet 3050

<rafael1119@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:804F2A43-6D8D-4B85-926D-E2547AF19C41@microsoft.com...
> All,
>
> HP LaserJet 3050 was detected and installed correctly by Vista RTM.
> However, the scanning part of it is not working. When I scan a page, only
> about the fist inch of the page is displayed.
>
> Any one having issues out there with scanners in general?
>
> Rafael See if this solution from HP works for you.


http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...428800&lang=en

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2007
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Scanning with Vista and HP LaserJet 3050
It seems to be working now when I select the windows Fax & Scanning option.

Thanks,

Rafael

"BobC" <rmc2k@acworthcablenetdotnet> wrote in message
news:OXBWOjSSHHA.4744@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>
> <rafael1119@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:804F2A43-6D8D-4B85-926D-E2547AF19C41@microsoft.com...
>> All,
>>
>> HP LaserJet 3050 was detected and installed correctly by Vista RTM.
>> However, the scanning part of it is not working. When I scan a page,
>> only about the fist inch of the page is displayed.
>>
>> Any one having issues out there with scanners in general?
>>
>> Rafael See if this solution from HP works for you.

>
> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...428800&lang=en


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2007
BobC
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Scanning with Vista and HP LaserJet 3050
Good!!
<rafael1119@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:103683EA-F2FF-43F8-B063-1309DEC71A41@microsoft.com...
> It seems to be working now when I select the windows Fax & Scanning
> option.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rafael
>
> "BobC" <rmc2k@acworthcablenetdotnet> wrote in message
> news:OXBWOjSSHHA.4744@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>
>> <rafael1119@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:804F2A43-6D8D-4B85-926D-E2547AF19C41@microsoft.com...
>>> All,
>>>
>>> HP LaserJet 3050 was detected and installed correctly by Vista RTM.
>>> However, the scanning part of it is not working. When I scan a page,
>>> only about the fist inch of the page is displayed.
>>>
>>> Any one having issues out there with scanners in general?
>>>
>>> Rafael See if this solution from HP works for you.

>>
>> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...428800&lang=en

>


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2007
Hugh Wyn Griffith
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Scanning with Vista and HP LaserJet 3050
I have my old SJ5P running using the very old Deskscan 2.9 software and
TWAIN.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
laserjet to work with Vista Mark microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 10 04-04-2007 19:04
Turn off scanning at boot Tom microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 8 03-01-2007 04:48
HP Laserjet 1320 PCL 6 Vista driver RScotti microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 02-19-2007 14:29
LaserJet 1022 and Vista Jim Fisher microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 1 02-05-2007 17:03
hp LaserJet 1012 Works with Vista Ultimate RTM David A. Lessnau microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 2 01-14-2007 02:26




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:24.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120