access denied

I tried setting up Meeting Space and got a message that i'm denied access.
I'm the only one on my computer and upgraded from XP SP2 where I ran as an
administrator. I"ve checked and have administrative rights in User Accounts,
so how do I end this bogus stuff?

So far, Vista trashed the network connection between my laptop and desktop
via my wireless router, given me glitches I've never had previously with any
Windows upgrade, and through stuff like this access denied BS, is continuing
to piss me off and make me regret upgrading.

All help will be greatly appreciated.
John

Denny

Re: access denied
I am not positive about this, but I found out that I needed to right click
on an application that I was trying to run and there was a command that said
Run as Administrator.
"A" <a@a.net> wrote in message news:eC1xbpESHHA.4404@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I tried setting up Meeting Space and got a message that i'm denied access.
>I'm the only one on my computer and upgraded from XP SP2 where I ran as an
>administrator. I"ve checked and have administrative rights in User
>Accounts, so how do I end this bogus stuff?
>
> So far, Vista trashed the network connection between my laptop and desktop
> via my wireless router, given me glitches I've never had previously with
> any Windows upgrade, and through stuff like this access denied BS, is
> continuing to piss me off and make me regret upgrading.
>
> All help will be greatly appreciated.
> John

Re: access denied
I'll try that and see if it works. Thanks.