Vista Keeps Crashing After Installed

=?Utf-8?B?Um9i?=

Vista Keeps Crashing After Installed
After Vista has been installed it keeps rebooting and crashing itself when
its about to go to Welcome Screen (First run after being installed)

Ok.. i'm in a technical/technology school. We been testing Vista since
september. i started in december personally and all worked fine in my pc. But
since January everything has been different dont know why. We got the MSDN
dvd and it takes a long time to go from each screen to screen (partition, etc
etc). Same error happens.

I just got the Retail DVD and it went installed fast so I thought it was
going to work, but when it rebooted I already knew it wasnt going to work. SO
why am I having this prob? when it worked before..

P4 Prescott HT 3.0ghz
2x1gb ddr400 2x512mb ddr400
160GB WD + 20GB WD
Nec DVDRW
ASUS P4P800-E-Deluxe mobo
Sapphire Radeon X1600 PRO

=?Utf-8?B?TXJsb3Bleg==?=

RE: Vista Keeps Crashing After Installed
Does this thread discribe your problem?

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...8-4aa9004a2492

"Rob" wrote:

> After Vista has been installed it keeps rebooting and crashing itself when
> its about to go to Welcome Screen (First run after being installed)
>
> Ok.. i'm in a technical/technology school. We been testing Vista since
> september. i started in december personally and all worked fine in my pc. But
> since January everything has been different dont know why. We got the MSDN
> dvd and it takes a long time to go from each screen to screen (partition, etc
> etc). Same error happens.
>
> I just got the Retail DVD and it went installed fast so I thought it was
> going to work, but when it rebooted I already knew it wasnt going to work. SO
> why am I having this prob? when it worked before..
>
> P4 Prescott HT 3.0ghz
> 2x1gb ddr400 2x512mb ddr400
> 160GB WD + 20GB WD
> Nec DVDRW
> ASUS P4P800-E-Deluxe mobo
> Sapphire Radeon X1600 PRO

=?Utf-8?B?Um9i?=

RE: Vista Keeps Crashing After Installed
YES SOMEWHAT
But it worked before ibut after January its been giving me this problem
ANd theres no resolution yet?

I put in the dvd and boot from it following the directions it told me to go
into repair.
Repair mode cannot find a solution. So I vew the detais of the error and
this is what it showed me

This is today with the Vista Retail DVD my school gave me a free copy but
gotta return it back and they're going to give me Vista for free but I don't
know if its Home Pro or what.

Problem Signature:
Problem Event Name: StartupREpairV2
Problem Signature 01: ExternalMedia