license

=?Utf-8?B?Vm9yb2hu?=

license
Well, i stilll cant understand MS licence policy =/
I want to buy Ultimate Vista x64 for me PC on next week, but after 1-2 year
i ll buy new computer without any OC and i want to install my todays Ultimate
Vista on it (oforse i ll won t use my todays PC anymore - i'll format and
sell it) So, can i install my Vista on next PC without any roblem?
And 1 mor: i like make upgrades on my PC often - include HD etc, will i have
problems with installing my Vista again?
MICHAEL

Re: license
Yes, as long as it is the full retail version.

Depending on what you upgrade, you shouldn't have
a problem. If it won't activate online, a phone call
to the activation center is usually painless and quick.

-Michael

"Vorohn" <Vorohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Well, i stilll cant understand MS licence policy =/
> I want to buy Ultimate Vista x64 for me PC on next week, but after 1-2 year
> i ll buy new computer without any OC and i want to install my todays Ultimate
> Vista on it (oforse i ll won t use my todays PC anymore - i'll format and
> sell it) So, can i install my Vista on next PC without any roblem?
> And 1 mor: i like make upgrades on my PC often - include HD etc, will i have
> problems with installing my Vista again?

=?Utf-8?B?Vm9yb2hu?=

Re: license
Ye, but i heard that i can do so only 10 times. For example if i ll change HD
or Mainboard more then 10 times i should ask MS for permission... =/ It
doesnt looks good becouse 10 clear installs for 13 years is too little.. - i
upgrade my PC very often and for money that i pay for ultimate i dont want to
contact MS everytime i install my Vista.

Or maybe i still didnt understood and with Ultimate DVD i can reinstal for
new PC with new MB and HD as much as i need?

"MICHAEL" wrote:

> Yes, as long as it is the full retail version.
>
> Depending on what you upgrade, you shouldn't have
> a problem. If it won't activate online, a phone call
> to the activation center is usually painless and quick.
>

> -Michael
>
> "Vorohn" <Vorohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Well, i stilll cant understand MS licence policy =/
> > I want to buy Ultimate Vista x64 for me PC on next week, but after 1-2 year
> > i ll buy new computer without any OC and i want to install my todays Ultimate
> > Vista on it (oforse i ll won t use my todays PC anymore - i'll format and
> > sell it) So, can i install my Vista on next PC without any roblem?
> > And 1 mor: i like make upgrades on my PC often - include HD etc, will i have
> > problems with installing my Vista again?

MICHAEL

Re: license
If you have the full retail version and it's only installed
on one machine at a time, there are no limitations to
activations, that I am aware of.

You shouldn't have to call Microsoft every time. But,
with the amount of upgrades/reinstalls/activations that you do,
you probably will have to call them _sometimes_.