Upgrade Disc From Moduslink - Dispatch?

=?Utf-8?B?QWRvYmJpbmc=?=

Upgrade Disc From Moduslink - Dispatch?
Anyone had an upgrade disc yet.

I ordered the not so "free" upgrade on November 25th. Since then heard
nothing.
Keep checking status on the website, it just says "Order Status : POP/COA
validated".

Has anyone received anthing yet and if so what status does your order show
on the

https://upgradeweb.moduslink.com/Vis...tingOrder.aspx

website ?

My paperwork was sent to them International signed for and good old Royal
Mail shows only "Your item, posted on 29/11/06 with reference RI xxxx xxxx
xGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in
NETHERLANDS."

=?Utf-8?B?UmlkZXN5?=

RE: Upgrade Disc From Moduslink - Dispatch?
Hi,

Nope, not yet!

My seven upgrades for some new Office PC's all show the same status as yours
(which apparently is good, as this means the Proof Of Purchase and COA have
been checked).

I guess the DVD's will arrive, just don't know when!

Ridesy

"Adobbing" wrote:

> Anyone had an upgrade disc yet.
>
> I ordered the not so "free" upgrade on November 25th. Since then heard
> nothing.
> Keep checking status on the website, it just says "Order Status : POP/COA
> validated".
>
> Has anyone received anthing yet and if so what status does your order show
> on the
>
> https://upgradeweb.moduslink.com/Vis...tingOrder.aspx
>
> website ?
>
> My paperwork was sent to them International signed for and good old Royal
> Mail shows only "Your item, posted on 29/11/06 with reference RI xxxx xxxx
> xGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in
> NETHERLANDS."

=?Utf-8?B?amltX2Zyb21faWw=?=

RE: Upgrade Disc From Moduslink - Dispatch?
Express upgrades are suppose to ship 6-8 weeks AFTER the initial launch.
Bummer.

"Ridesy" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Nope, not yet!
>
> My seven upgrades for some new Office PC's all show the same status as yours
> (which apparently is good, as this means the Proof Of Purchase and COA have
> been checked).
>
> I guess the DVD's will arrive, just don't know when!
>
> Ridesy
>
> "Adobbing" wrote:
>
> > Anyone had an upgrade disc yet.
> >
> > I ordered the not so "free" upgrade on November 25th. Since then heard
> > nothing.
> > Keep checking status on the website, it just says "Order Status : POP/COA
> > validated".
> >
> > Has anyone received anthing yet and if so what status does your order show
> > on the
> >
> > https://upgradeweb.moduslink.com/Vis...tingOrder.aspx
> >
> > website ?
> >
> > My paperwork was sent to them International signed for and good old Royal
> > Mail shows only "Your item, posted on 29/11/06 with reference RI xxxx xxxx
> > xGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in
> > NETHERLANDS."

=?Utf-8?B?QWRvYmJpbmc=?=

RE: Upgrade Disc From Moduslink - Dispatch?
They have interesting interpretations of the phrases "Free Upgrade" and
"Express Upgrade"

Free = not free, £10.06
Express = 6-8 Weeks

Wonderful!

Never mind, by the time we get the discs, many of the tetthing problmes may
have been resolved !

"jim_from_il" wrote:

> Express upgrades are suppose to ship 6-8 weeks AFTER the initial launch.
> Bummer.
>
> "Ridesy" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Nope, not yet!
> >
> > My seven upgrades for some new Office PC's all show the same status as yours
> > (which apparently is good, as this means the Proof Of Purchase and COA have
> > been checked).
> >
> > I guess the DVD's will arrive, just don't know when!
> >
> > Ridesy
> >
> > "Adobbing" wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone had an upgrade disc yet.
> > >
> > > I ordered the not so "free" upgrade on November 25th. Since then heard
> > > nothing.
> > > Keep checking status on the website, it just says "Order Status : POP/COA
> > > validated".
> > >
> > > Has anyone received anthing yet and if so what status does your order show
> > > on the
> > >
> > > https://upgradeweb.moduslink.com/Vis...tingOrder.aspx
> > >
> > > website ?
> > >
> > > My paperwork was sent to them International signed for and good old Royal
> > > Mail shows only "Your item, posted on 29/11/06 with reference RI xxxx xxxx
> > > xGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in
> > > NETHERLANDS."

=?Utf-8?B?QWRvYmJpbmc=?=

RE: Upgrade Disc From Moduslink - Dispatch?
The status on the moduslink website has now changed to"Order Status : Order
is approved"

Does this mean imminent dispatch?