i need help! autocad 2007 and business vista

=?Utf-8?B?c2hvd2dpcmw2NDM=?=

i need help! autocad 2007 and business vista
i have been using autocad and my ohter software on vista rc1 for months. now
it seems i downloaded vista business, looks great, runs great...only my
autocad is not opening or is not compatible with vista or at least business
vista. are their any solutions? i have been to autodesk and can't find a
solution. any advise is better than none

showgirl643 : )
MICHAEL

Re: i need help! autocad 2007 and business vista

"showgirl643" <showgirl643@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have been using autocad and my ohter software on vista rc1 for months. now
> it seems i downloaded vista business, looks great, runs great...only my
> autocad is not opening or is not compatible with vista or at least business
> vista. are their any solutions? i have been to autodesk and can't find a
> solution. any advise is better than none
>
> showgirl643 : )

My friend has AutoCAD 2007 working just fine on Vista Ultimate.
Whether it's Ultimate or Business wouldn't matter.

Uninstall AutoCAD, then reinstall it.

-Michael

=?Utf-8?B?c2hvd2dpcmw2NDM=?=

Re: i need help! autocad 2007 and business vista
thank you! i found out how to do it. thank you for trying to help. all of
my programs work now. i think most peoples problems arise if they are trying
use illegal copies of vista or are installing them wrong. this is a great
new group. i think before you install or do anything with vista you should
read the directions and ask for help here and your from computers
manufacturer.

i have been testing vista from the get go, i have had problems; every
computer mac or what ever has problems. but i happen to love it- vista

"MICHAEL" wrote:

> "showgirl643" <showgirl643@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i have been using autocad and my ohter software on vista rc1 for months. now
> > it seems i downloaded vista business, looks great, runs great...only my
> > autocad is not opening or is not compatible with vista or at least business
> > vista. are their any solutions? i have been to autodesk and can't find a
> > solution. any advise is better than none
> >
> > showgirl643 : )

> My friend has AutoCAD 2007 working just fine on Vista Ultimate.
> Whether it's Ultimate or Business wouldn't matter.
>
> Uninstall AutoCAD, then reinstall it.
>

> -Michael

MICHAEL

Re: i need help! autocad 2007 and business vista
I'm glad you got it worked out.

You offer some sound advice, I wish more users listened to that. :-)

Nothing is without problems. Heck, life isn't living without some problems
to help keep us focused and humble.

Come back and help out if you have the time.

Take care,

Michael

> thank you! i found out how to do it. thank you for trying to help. all of
> my programs work now. i think most peoples problems arise if they are trying
> use illegal copies of vista or are installing them wrong. this is a great
> new group. i think before you install or do anything with vista you should
> read the directions and ask for help here and your from computers
> manufacturer.
>
> i have been testing vista from the get go, i have had problems; every
> computer mac or what ever has problems. but i happen to love it- vista
>
> "MICHAEL" wrote:
>

>> "showgirl643" <showgirl643@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >i have been using autocad and my ohter software on vista rc1 for months. now
>> > it seems i downloaded vista business, looks great, runs great...only my
>> > autocad is not opening or is not compatible with vista or at least business
>> > vista. are their any solutions? i have been to autodesk and can't find a
>> > solution. any advise is better than none
>> >
>> > showgirl643 : )

>> My friend has AutoCAD 2007 working just fine on Vista Ultimate.
>> Whether it's Ultimate or Business wouldn't matter.
>>
>> Uninstall AutoCAD, then reinstall it.
>>

>> -Michael

=?Utf-8?B?SmlsbA==?=

Re: i need help! autocad 2007 and business vista
How did you get Autocad to work? I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
ALso, I do not have an illegal version of Vista or Autocad, Vista came with
the computer and Autocad was purchased legally through Autodesk. I have
searched Autodesk's website for help to no avail. Please tell me how you got
the program to work.

"MICHAEL" wrote:

> I'm glad you got it worked out.
>
> You offer some sound advice, I wish more users listened to that. :-)
>
> Nothing is without problems. Heck, life isn't living without some problems
> to help keep us focused and humble.
>
> Come back and help out if you have the time.
>
> Take care,
>
> Michael
>
> "showgirl643" <showgirl643@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > thank you! i found out how to do it. thank you for trying to help. all of
> > my programs work now. i think most peoples problems arise if they are trying
> > use illegal copies of vista or are installing them wrong. this is a great
> > new group. i think before you install or do anything with vista you should
> > read the directions and ask for help here and your from computers
> > manufacturer.
> >
> > i have been testing vista from the get go, i have had problems; every
> > computer mac or what ever has problems. but i happen to love it- vista
> >
> > "MICHAEL" wrote:
> >

> >> "showgirl643" <showgirl643@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> >> My friend has AutoCAD 2007 working just fine on Vista Ultimate.
> >> Whether it's Ultimate or Business wouldn't matter.
> >>
> >> Uninstall AutoCAD, then reinstall it.
> >>

> >> -Michael

Lorenzo08

Re: i need help! autocad 2007 and business vista
well Jill, i am using vista premium and my autocad 2007 is now acting up
after months. It was really working well and now it stopped and won't
uninstall(with some error about a missing .enu). Its saying something about
me needing to restart my computer with administrator previlidges whenever i
try to re-install it. i am tired of trying now so i have asked my friend to
give me autocad 2008. He says 2007 gives trouble for him as well but 2008
does not. When i get it i will let u know if 2007 is a problem software or
not.