System wont boot at all after installing Vista Home Premium

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuYSBN?=

System wont boot at all after installing Vista Home Premium
I installed Vista Home after a lengthy wait for it to just start the
installer, repartitioned my hard drive and the works. Got it to finally hit
the new vista desktop after several lock ups and fighting with it for a while
and go to getting everything going. I managed to throw on a few drivers for
my keyboard and such and found my network driver was out of date. I needed to
crack open the case to find out what the model number on my NIC was and after
getting the info i needed i was unable to boot my system at all. I did not
touch any components in the tower while i was in there and have tried
reseating everything since to make sure i didnt knock somthing lose, but i
still cant boot even to the enitial BIOS tests. All i get is fans going on,
hard drive and DVD drive both run and the loading light on the front panel
stays solid. but thats as far is it get pretty much every time. On the very
rare ocatian it will load up the the BIOS control screen and allow me to
change some settings but once i check that all is in order i just does the
same thing as said before.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
koze

Re: System wont boot at all after installing Vista Home Premium
Try to take the PC complete of power! remove the powercord for a minute or
five.
Put it in again and try a start. If this works you had a block on the
powergood signal and therefore it didn't start trough.
If this happens a lot more you may have to look for a better powersupply, it
may be underpowered for the current hardware.

Ko.