How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlnVG9ueTIwMDY=?=

How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.
How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.
Dustin Harper

Re: How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.
One at a time. No multiple installs on separate partitions, etc. If you
have one, and you reinstall later, you just have to reactivate
(sometimes requiring a call to MS).

Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com
http://www.vistarip.com

BigTony2006 wrote:
> How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlnVG9ueTIwMDY=?=

Re: How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.
If I format my hard drive reinstall windows xp and then install windows
vista. How many times can i do this on one pc.Not on seprate partions.The
reason why is if my files get messed up.

"Dustin Harper" wrote:

> One at a time. No multiple installs on separate partitions, etc. If you
> have one, and you reinstall later, you just have to reactivate
> (sometimes requiring a call to MS).
>
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.com
> http://www.vistarip.com
>

> BigTony2006 wrote:
> > How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.

peter

Re: How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.
As often as your little heart desires
peter
"BigTony2006" <BigTony2006@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news3C4084C-8A9D-4175-8CCD-6088D966DE19@microsoft.com...
> If I format my hard drive reinstall windows xp and then install windows
> vista. How many times can i do this on one pc.Not on seprate partions.The
> reason why is if my files get messed up.
>
> "Dustin Harper" wrote:
>
>> One at a time. No multiple installs on separate partitions, etc. If you
>> have one, and you reinstall later, you just have to reactivate
>> (sometimes requiring a call to MS).
>>
>> Dustin Harper
>> dharper@vistarip.com
>> http://www.vistarip.com
>>

>> BigTony2006 wrote:
>> > How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.

John Barnes

Re: How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.
As many times as you need to. I would suggest that you take an image of
your Vista install after you get it initially set up and before you install
your software. Then you won't have to reinstall both XP and Vista each time
you clean your PC.

"BigTony2006" <BigTony2006@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news3C4084C-8A9D-4175-8CCD-6088D966DE19@microsoft.com...
> If I format my hard drive reinstall windows xp and then install windows
> vista. How many times can i do this on one pc.Not on seprate partions.The
> reason why is if my files get messed up.
>
> "Dustin Harper" wrote:
>
>> One at a time. No multiple installs on separate partitions, etc. If you
>> have one, and you reinstall later, you just have to reactivate
>> (sometimes requiring a call to MS).
>>
>> Dustin Harper
>> dharper@vistarip.com
>> http://www.vistarip.com
>>

>> BigTony2006 wrote:
>> > How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlnVG9ueTIwMDY=?=

Re: How many times can you install vista upgrade on a single pc.
Thanks