Microsoft please make Easy Transfer Migwiz.exe available for downl

=?Utf-8?B?aGVsbG9rZWl0aA==?=

Microsoft please make Easy Transfer Migwiz.exe available for downl
All of the help documents for Easy Transfer require two PC's. I plan on
migrating my current PC, XP Pro SP2, and I'd like to use the Easy Transfer
method and do a clean install of Vista Full (not upgrade).

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...allation_setup
Leo

Re: Microsoft please make Easy Transfer Migwiz.exe available for downl
The easy transfer applet does let you save the transfer files to CD/DVD or
an external drive.

--
Leo

When I was young and adventurous, I wanted to join a violent,
armed group with no regard for the law, but the IRS wasn't hiring.

"hellokeith" <hellokeith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All of the help documents for Easy Transfer require two PC's. I plan on
> migrating my current PC, XP Pro SP2, and I'd like to use the Easy Transfer
> method and do a clean install of Vista Full (not upgrade).

> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...allation_setup

John Monahan

Re: Microsoft please make Easy Transfer Migwiz.exe available for downl
Can you do it before installing Vista. I.E. run the Vista transfer program
from the DVD within XP first.