Can I take a snapshot of my cleanly installed system ?

Deadlywill

Can I take a snapshot of my cleanly installed system ?
Can I take a snapshot of my cleanly installed, running perfect system to
revert back too later instead of soing another clean install or do i need
some other software perhaps?
Thanks in advance for your time and answers.
Rick Rogers

Re: Can I take a snapshot of my cleanly installed system ?
Hi,

If you have Ultimate, Business, or Enterprise, then part of the PC Backup
feature is the ability to make a Complete PC backup, an image that can be
later restored if necessary. The Home versions (Basic and Premium) do not
have the feature and you would need to use a third party tool like Acronis
True Image, Image for Windows, or one of the many others available.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Deadlywill" <Deadlywill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news54EE972-0811-43E8-A4E3-B8DCDBC18C02@microsoft.com...
> Can I take a snapshot of my cleanly installed, running perfect system to
> revert back too later instead of soing another clean install or do i need
> some other software perhaps?
> Thanks in advance for your time and answers.

Deadlywill

Re: Can I take a snapshot of my cleanly installed system ?
Thanks Nutcase Rogers!