upgrading from basic to Business

James

upgrading from basic to Business
Hello

I have a Acer notebook with Vista Basic. I also own a Vista Business disc I
recieved from your msdna academy software site. I am wanting to install it
onto my notebook. first question is Is this strictly a full install or can I
use it to upgrade? My second question is if this is possible? Some of your
information states that it is possible but other places such ans anytime
upgrade disc and on the start menu shows it in another path. I would really
like to take advantage of this software. Please let me know
Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: upgrading from basic to Business
Yes, you can indeed "upgrade" to Vista Business edition
from Vista Home Basic edition. While at your desktop,
insert the DVD and select "Upgrade".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"James" wrote:

Hello

I have a Acer notebook with Vista Basic. I also own a Vista Business disc I
recieved from your msdna academy software site. I am wanting to install it
onto my notebook. first question is Is this strictly a full install or can I
use it to upgrade? My second question is if this is possible? Some of your
information states that it is possible but other places such ans anytime
upgrade disc and on the start menu shows it in another path. I would really
like to take advantage of this software. Please let me know
James

Re: upgrading from basic to Business
so unlike the xp software I received from your msdna site it will do an
upgrade?