Aurora

Daniel

Aurora
I learned that for vista it is able to activate the aurora screen during
start up. checked on the internet, most solution is via MSCONFIG option
selection. For this, this is one shortage, every time after login, system
will prompt about the msconfig. Therefore, is there any one who know how to
activate the aurora screen via registry or some other solutions?

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: Aurora
Daniel

Setting the No GUI Boot option in msconfig should not show the msconfig
dialog every time you restart?

There is a check box on that dialog box that you can check to not show that
dialog again.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

"Daniel" <afai@yeah.net> wrote in message
>I learned that for vista it is able to activate the aurora screen during
>start up. checked on the internet, most solution is via MSCONFIG option
>selection. For this, this is one shortage, every time after login, system
>will prompt about the msconfig. Therefore, is there any one who know how to
>activate the aurora screen via registry or some other solutions?

brink

Re: Aurora

Daniel;433750 Wrote:
> I learned that for vista it is able to activate the aurora screen during
> start up. checked on the internet, most solution is via MSCONFIG option
> selection. For this, this is one shortage, every time after login,
> system
> will prompt about the msconfig. Therefore, is there any one who know
> how to
> activate the aurora screen via registry or some other solutions?

Hi Daniel,

Look at the top of this post for how to enable the Aurora boot screen
without getting the MSCONFIG prompt at startup.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/60...ot-screen.html

Shawn

--
brink