Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Partiti

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2007
Hemanth
 

Posts: n/a
Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Partiti
Hi

I have two partitions on my harddisk; with Vista Basic on one, and XP X64 on
the other. I can only have one boot; at a time, either to Vista or X64. I
tried to have a dual boot by installing third party software tools such as
VitsaBootPro, but did could not boot to XP X64, though I had a boot option
menu at the bootup. Selecting and trying to boot to XP X64, showed an error.

How could I have a successfull dual boot?

Help is Most appreciated.
Hemanth
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
John Barnes
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Partiti
You don't say what you do to boot to XP. Also which partition has Vista,
which XP which is designated as the system partition when you boot into
Vista. Without better information, all I can suggest is that you copy the
ntldr, ntdetect.com and boot.ini files to the other partition. Check to see
if the entry points to the correct partition number for XP

"Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1EFB27B9-9FF8-416C-8489-80CEBAC894A3@microsoft.com...
> Hi
>
> I have two partitions on my harddisk; with Vista Basic on one, and XP X64
> on
> the other. I can only have one boot; at a time, either to Vista or X64. I
> tried to have a dual boot by installing third party software tools such as
> VitsaBootPro, but did could not boot to XP X64, though I had a boot option
> menu at the bootup. Selecting and trying to boot to XP X64, showed an
> error.
>
> How could I have a successfull dual boot?
>
> Help is Most appreciated.
> Hemanth


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
Hemanth
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Par
Dear John,

thanks for your reply. I have one SATA hard disk, with two paritions in it.

C:\ - > Vista Basic
D:\- > XP X64

I am not (unable) currently booting to XP X64.

'Drive C' is the System Partition.

Where can I find ntldr, ntdetect.com and boot.ini files? Should I copy them
from XP X 64 to Vista Basic root partition? (C:\)

Waiting for your reply.

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Many Thanks,
Hemanth

"John Barnes" wrote:

> You don't say what you do to boot to XP. Also which partition has Vista,
> which XP which is designated as the system partition when you boot into
> Vista. Without better information, all I can suggest is that you copy the
> ntldr, ntdetect.com and boot.ini files to the other partition. Check to see
> if the entry points to the correct partition number for XP
>
> "Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:1EFB27B9-9FF8-416C-8489-80CEBAC894A3@microsoft.com...
> > Hi
> >
> > I have two partitions on my harddisk; with Vista Basic on one, and XP X64
> > on
> > the other. I can only have one boot; at a time, either to Vista or X64. I
> > tried to have a dual boot by installing third party software tools such as
> > VitsaBootPro, but did could not boot to XP X64, though I had a boot option
> > menu at the bootup. Selecting and trying to boot to XP X64, showed an
> > error.
> >
> > How could I have a successfull dual boot?
> >
> > Help is Most appreciated.
> > Hemanth

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
Hemanth
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Par
Hi

I copied NTLDR and NTDETECT from the Windows XP X64 installation CD to D:\
where XP X64 is installed.

The BCD Registry Settings on VistaBootPRO look as,

START********************************************

There is currently 2 OS(s) installed on your system.
The current boot timeout is: 30

Default OS: Microsoft Windows Vista

Entry 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Microsoft Windows Vista
BCD ID: {current}
Boot Drive: C:
Windows Drive: C:
System Bootloader: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
Windows Directory: \Windows

Entry 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Windows XP X64
BCD ID: {ntldr}
Boot Drive: D:
System Bootloader: \ntldr

END ************************************************** **

I get two operating systems (Vista and XP X64) at the boot; but I get a
message as follows when I select Windows XP X64.

Invalid Boot.ini
Booting to C:\Windows

Then an error message appears to copy NTOSKRNL to <Windows Root>\System32\

Now I wonder why an attempt is being made to boot to C:\ though XP X64 is on
D:\.

Looking forward to your reply.

Many Thanks,
Hemanth
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
John Barnes
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Par
You need to copy the boot.ini file over also. Without a boot.ini the
default is to boot to the partition that the ntldr is on, which in your case
is Vista, which ntldr can't load.

"Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8AD46888-C706-4D83-B362-428CA9926AAC@microsoft.com...
> Hi
>
> I copied NTLDR and NTDETECT from the Windows XP X64 installation CD to D:\
> where XP X64 is installed.
>
> The BCD Registry Settings on VistaBootPRO look as,
>
> START********************************************
>
> There is currently 2 OS(s) installed on your system.
> The current boot timeout is: 30
>
> Default OS: Microsoft Windows Vista
>
> Entry 1
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Name: Microsoft Windows Vista
> BCD ID: {current}
> Boot Drive: C:
> Windows Drive: C:
> System Bootloader: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
> Windows Directory: \Windows
>
> Entry 2
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Name: Windows XP X64
> BCD ID: {ntldr}
> Boot Drive: D:
> System Bootloader: \ntldr
>
> END ************************************************** **
>
> I get two operating systems (Vista and XP X64) at the boot; but I get a
> message as follows when I select Windows XP X64.
>
> Invalid Boot.ini
> Booting to C:\Windows
>
> Then an error message appears to copy NTOSKRNL to <Windows Root>\System32\
>
> Now I wonder why an attempt is being made to boot to C:\ though XP X64 is
> on
> D:\.
>
> Looking forward to your reply.
>
> Many Thanks,
> Hemanth


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
Hemanth
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Par
Hi John,
thanks for your reply.

1>Where *exactly* to copy NTLDR, NTDETECT and BOOT.INI files? I have C:\ for
Vista and D:\ for XP X64.

2>Where to find BOOT.INI?

Hemanth

"John Barnes" wrote:

> You need to copy the boot.ini file over also. Without a boot.ini the
> default is to boot to the partition that the ntldr is on, which in your case
> is Vista, which ntldr can't load.
>
> "Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:8AD46888-C706-4D83-B362-428CA9926AAC@microsoft.com...
> > Hi
> >
> > I copied NTLDR and NTDETECT from the Windows XP X64 installation CD to D:\
> > where XP X64 is installed.
> >
> > The BCD Registry Settings on VistaBootPRO look as,
> >
> > START********************************************
> >
> > There is currently 2 OS(s) installed on your system.
> > The current boot timeout is: 30
> >
> > Default OS: Microsoft Windows Vista
> >
> > Entry 1
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Name: Microsoft Windows Vista
> > BCD ID: {current}
> > Boot Drive: C:
> > Windows Drive: C:
> > System Bootloader: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
> > Windows Directory: \Windows
> >
> > Entry 2
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Name: Windows XP X64
> > BCD ID: {ntldr}
> > Boot Drive: D:
> > System Bootloader: \ntldr
> >
> > END ************************************************** **
> >
> > I get two operating systems (Vista and XP X64) at the boot; but I get a
> > message as follows when I select Windows XP X64.
> >
> > Invalid Boot.ini
> > Booting to C:\Windows
> >
> > Then an error message appears to copy NTOSKRNL to <Windows Root>\System32\
> >
> > Now I wonder why an attempt is being made to boot to C:\ though XP X64 is
> > on
> > D:\.
> >
> > Looking forward to your reply.
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> > Hemanth

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
John Barnes
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Par
You already have the ntdetect.com and ntldr files, that's why you now get
the NTOSKRNL message. If you don't have a boot.ini it is more difficult as
it can be difficult to create one. On your XP install CD, go into the
Recovery Console, and at a command prompt enter bootcfg /rebuild and see
if one is created. Has worked for some not others.

"Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E9D6C5A9-B6F6-4392-AE83-4A3144653850@microsoft.com...
> Hi John,
> thanks for your reply.
>
> 1>Where *exactly* to copy NTLDR, NTDETECT and BOOT.INI files? I have C:\
> for
> Vista and D:\ for XP X64.
>
> 2>Where to find BOOT.INI?
>
> Hemanth
>
> "John Barnes" wrote:
>
>> You need to copy the boot.ini file over also. Without a boot.ini the
>> default is to boot to the partition that the ntldr is on, which in your
>> case
>> is Vista, which ntldr can't load.
>>
>> "Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:8AD46888-C706-4D83-B362-428CA9926AAC@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I copied NTLDR and NTDETECT from the Windows XP X64 installation CD to
>> > D:\
>> > where XP X64 is installed.
>> >
>> > The BCD Registry Settings on VistaBootPRO look as,
>> >
>> > START********************************************
>> >
>> > There is currently 2 OS(s) installed on your system.
>> > The current boot timeout is: 30
>> >
>> > Default OS: Microsoft Windows Vista
>> >
>> > Entry 1
>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Name: Microsoft Windows Vista
>> > BCD ID: {current}
>> > Boot Drive: C:
>> > Windows Drive: C:
>> > System Bootloader: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
>> > Windows Directory: \Windows
>> >
>> > Entry 2
>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Name: Windows XP X64
>> > BCD ID: {ntldr}
>> > Boot Drive: D:
>> > System Bootloader: \ntldr
>> >
>> > END ************************************************** **
>> >
>> > I get two operating systems (Vista and XP X64) at the boot; but I get a
>> > message as follows when I select Windows XP X64.
>> >
>> > Invalid Boot.ini
>> > Booting to C:\Windows
>> >
>> > Then an error message appears to copy NTOSKRNL to <Windows
>> > Root>\System32\
>> >
>> > Now I wonder why an attempt is being made to boot to C:\ though XP X64
>> > is
>> > on
>> > D:\.
>> >
>> > Looking forward to your reply.
>> >
>> > Many Thanks,
>> > Hemanth

>>
>>


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
User66
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Par
Hemanth,

I hope you wouldn't mind, if I join this conversation.

I have just bought a laptop with Vista Home Premium
running on C: drive. Although the drive was partitioned as
C and D drives, I had to re-format the C drive and load my
old XP Pro on C:drive and re-loaded Vista on D: drive.
If you use multiple OP systems under XP, the boot.ini
file on C drive takes care of the booting, but as soon as
you load the Vista as an OP system, the boot settings
are controlled by Vista. You should load WinXP on
C: drive, but load the Vista as the ‘last’ OP system
on the D: drive or E: Drive. Once you load Vista, it will
control the loading process.

I am not a tech 'Guru', but I have both XP Pro and Vista
Home Premium running on my Laptop, with home network,
although I had more difficulty to setup the common printer.

Good luck

User66

"Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E9D6C5A9-B6F6-4392-AE83-4A3144653850@microsoft.com...
> Hi John,
> thanks for your reply.
>
> 1>Where *exactly* to copy NTLDR, NTDETECT and BOOT.INI files? I have C:\ for
> Vista and D:\ for XP X64.
>
> 2>Where to find BOOT.INI?
>
> Hemanth
>
> "John Barnes" wrote:
>
>> You need to copy the boot.ini file over also. Without a boot.ini the
>> default is to boot to the partition that the ntldr is on, which in your case
>> is Vista, which ntldr can't load.
>>
>> "Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:8AD46888-C706-4D83-B362-428CA9926AAC@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I copied NTLDR and NTDETECT from the Windows XP X64 installation CD to D:\
>> > where XP X64 is installed.
>> >
>> > The BCD Registry Settings on VistaBootPRO look as,
>> >
>> > START********************************************
>> >
>> > There is currently 2 OS(s) installed on your system.
>> > The current boot timeout is: 30
>> >
>> > Default OS: Microsoft Windows Vista
>> >
>> > Entry 1
>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Name: Microsoft Windows Vista
>> > BCD ID: {current}
>> > Boot Drive: C:
>> > Windows Drive: C:
>> > System Bootloader: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
>> > Windows Directory: \Windows
>> >
>> > Entry 2
>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Name: Windows XP X64
>> > BCD ID: {ntldr}
>> > Boot Drive: D:
>> > System Bootloader: \ntldr
>> >
>> > END ************************************************** **
>> >
>> > I get two operating systems (Vista and XP X64) at the boot; but I get a
>> > message as follows when I select Windows XP X64.
>> >
>> > Invalid Boot.ini
>> > Booting to C:\Windows
>> >
>> > Then an error message appears to copy NTOSKRNL to <Windows Root>\System32\
>> >
>> > Now I wonder why an attempt is being made to boot to C:\ though XP X64 is
>> > on
>> > D:\.
>> >
>> > Looking forward to your reply.
>> >
>> > Many Thanks,
>> > Hemanth

>>
>>


Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
John Barnes
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Par
If you are talking about 1 drive, consistent active partition and installing
Vista last, Vista presents the bootscreen. Once you select a legacy system,
the Vista bootloader passes control to the NT bootloader (ntldr) and the
booting to the selected os proceeds thru its process, which includes using
the boot.ini when present. If you have more than one XP system, as I do, you
will see the boot.ini boot screen to chose which system to boot.

"User66" <user66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:uMF8dun5HHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Hemanth,
>
> I hope you wouldn't mind, if I join this conversation.
>
> I have just bought a laptop with Vista Home Premium
> running on C: drive. Although the drive was partitioned as
> C and D drives, I had to re-format the C drive and load my
> old XP Pro on C:drive and re-loaded Vista on D: drive.
> If you use multiple OP systems under XP, the boot.ini
> file on C drive takes care of the booting, but as soon as
> you load the Vista as an OP system, the boot settings
> are controlled by Vista. You should load WinXP on
> C: drive, but load the Vista as the ‘last’ OP system
> on the D: drive or E: Drive. Once you load Vista, it will
> control the loading process.
>
> I am not a tech 'Guru', but I have both XP Pro and Vista
> Home Premium running on my Laptop, with home network,
> although I had more difficulty to setup the common printer.
>
> Good luck
>
> User66
>
> "Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:E9D6C5A9-B6F6-4392-AE83-4A3144653850@microsoft.com...
>> Hi John,
>> thanks for your reply.
>>
>> 1>Where *exactly* to copy NTLDR, NTDETECT and BOOT.INI files? I have C:\
>> for
>> Vista and D:\ for XP X64.
>>
>> 2>Where to find BOOT.INI?
>>
>> Hemanth
>>
>> "John Barnes" wrote:
>>
>>> You need to copy the boot.ini file over also. Without a boot.ini the
>>> default is to boot to the partition that the ntldr is on, which in your
>>> case
>>> is Vista, which ntldr can't load.
>>>
>>> "Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> news:8AD46888-C706-4D83-B362-428CA9926AAC@microsoft.com...
>>> > Hi
>>> >
>>> > I copied NTLDR and NTDETECT from the Windows XP X64 installation CD to
>>> > D:\
>>> > where XP X64 is installed.
>>> >
>>> > The BCD Registry Settings on VistaBootPRO look as,
>>> >
>>> > START********************************************
>>> >
>>> > There is currently 2 OS(s) installed on your system.
>>> > The current boot timeout is: 30
>>> >
>>> > Default OS: Microsoft Windows Vista
>>> >
>>> > Entry 1
>>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > Name: Microsoft Windows Vista
>>> > BCD ID: {current}
>>> > Boot Drive: C:
>>> > Windows Drive: C:
>>> > System Bootloader: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
>>> > Windows Directory: \Windows
>>> >
>>> > Entry 2
>>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > Name: Windows XP X64
>>> > BCD ID: {ntldr}
>>> > Boot Drive: D:
>>> > System Bootloader: \ntldr
>>> >
>>> > END ************************************************** **
>>> >
>>> > I get two operating systems (Vista and XP X64) at the boot; but I get
>>> > a
>>> > message as follows when I select Windows XP X64.
>>> >
>>> > Invalid Boot.ini
>>> > Booting to C:\Windows
>>> >
>>> > Then an error message appears to copy NTOSKRNL to <Windows
>>> > Root>\System32\
>>> >
>>> > Now I wonder why an attempt is being made to boot to C:\ though XP X64
>>> > is
>>> > on
>>> > D:\.
>>> >
>>> > Looking forward to your reply.
>>> >
>>> > Many Thanks,
>>> > Hemanth
>>>
>>>

>


Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2007
Hemanth
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Dual Boot - Vista Basic and XP X64 - One Hard Disk and Two Par
Hi

many thanks John....
I wrote the following code in Notepad and saved it as Boot.ini (type - text).

[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)\WINDOW S
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)\WINDOWS="Micro soft Windows XP X64"
/fastdetect

I could now have a dual partition option menu during boot up; and
successfully boot to both of them.

I have the same NTLDR, NTDETECT (copied from XP installation disk) and the
newly created BOOT.INI in both C:\ and D:\ on my hard disk. In fact, they
have to be copied to both the partitions, or else can't have dual boot up
(can't boot to XP).

I have VistaBootPro on the Vista.

Regards,
Hemanth


"John Barnes" wrote:

> If you are talking about 1 drive, consistent active partition and installing
> Vista last, Vista presents the bootscreen. Once you select a legacy system,
> the Vista bootloader passes control to the NT bootloader (ntldr) and the
> booting to the selected os proceeds thru its process, which includes using
> the boot.ini when present. If you have more than one XP system, as I do, you
> will see the boot.ini boot screen to chose which system to boot.
>
> "User66" <user66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:uMF8dun5HHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> > Hemanth,
> >
> > I hope you wouldn't mind, if I join this conversation.
> >
> > I have just bought a laptop with Vista Home Premium
> > running on C: drive. Although the drive was partitioned as
> > C and D drives, I had to re-format the C drive and load my
> > old XP Pro on C:drive and re-loaded Vista on D: drive.
> > If you use multiple OP systems under XP, the boot.ini
> > file on C drive takes care of the booting, but as soon as
> > you load the Vista as an OP system, the boot settings
> > are controlled by Vista. You should load WinXP on
> > C: drive, but load the Vista as the ‘last’ OP system
> > on the D: drive or E: Drive. Once you load Vista, it will
> > control the loading process.
> >
> > I am not a tech 'Guru', but I have both XP Pro and Vista
> > Home Premium running on my Laptop, with home network,
> > although I had more difficulty to setup the common printer.
> >
> > Good luck
> >
> > User66
> >
> > "Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:E9D6C5A9-B6F6-4392-AE83-4A3144653850@microsoft.com...
> >> Hi John,
> >> thanks for your reply.
> >>
> >> 1>Where *exactly* to copy NTLDR, NTDETECT and BOOT.INI files? I have C:\
> >> for
> >> Vista and D:\ for XP X64.
> >>
> >> 2>Where to find BOOT.INI?
> >>
> >> Hemanth
> >>
> >> "John Barnes" wrote:
> >>
> >>> You need to copy the boot.ini file over also. Without a boot.ini the
> >>> default is to boot to the partition that the ntldr is on, which in your
> >>> case
> >>> is Vista, which ntldr can't load.
> >>>
> >>> "Hemanth" <Hemanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>> news:8AD46888-C706-4D83-B362-428CA9926AAC@microsoft.com...
> >>> > Hi
> >>> >
> >>> > I copied NTLDR and NTDETECT from the Windows XP X64 installation CD to
> >>> > D:\
> >>> > where XP X64 is installed.
> >>> >
> >>> > The BCD Registry Settings on VistaBootPRO look as,
> >>> >
> >>> > START********************************************
> >>> >
> >>> > There is currently 2 OS(s) installed on your system.
> >>> > The current boot timeout is: 30
> >>> >
> >>> > Default OS: Microsoft Windows Vista
> >>> >
> >>> > Entry 1
> >>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> > Name: Microsoft Windows Vista
> >>> > BCD ID: {current}
> >>> > Boot Drive: C:
> >>> > Windows Drive: C:
> >>> > System Bootloader: \Windows\system32\winload.exe
> >>> > Windows Directory: \Windows
> >>> >
> >>> > Entry 2
> >>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> > Name: Windows XP X64
> >>> > BCD ID: {ntldr}
> >>> > Boot Drive: D:
> >>> > System Bootloader: \ntldr
> >>> >
> >>> > END ************************************************** **
> >>> >
> >>> > I get two operating systems (Vista and XP X64) at the boot; but I get
> >>> > a
> >>> > message as follows when I select Windows XP X64.
> >>> >
> >>> > Invalid Boot.ini
> >>> > Booting to C:\Windows
> >>> >
> >>> > Then an error message appears to copy NTOSKRNL to <Windows
> >>> > Root>\System32\
> >>> >
> >>> > Now I wonder why an attempt is being made to boot to C:\ though XP X64
> >>> > is
> >>> > on
> >>> > D:\.
> >>> >
> >>> > Looking forward to your reply.
> >>> >
> >>> > Many Thanks,
> >>> > Hemanth
> >>>
> >>>

> >

>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dual boot problem -Vista and x64 VJ microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 1 08-13-2007 16:51
vista/xp pro x64 dual boot problem =?Utf-8?B?Tm93aGVyZU1hbg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 0 04-18-2007 15:12
Dual Boot Windows XP x64 and Vista 32-bit Problem =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 14 03-27-2007 20:09
Dual-boot Vista x86 and x64? Geo. microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 15 02-28-2007 20:12
dual boot Vista Ultimate x32 and x64? Bill Thomas microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 02-21-2007 08:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:12.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120