installation on top of the upgrade

Roque

installation on top of the upgrade
Here I go again,
I have TOSHIBA SATELLITE with 1 gig ram-GHz-160 hard drive on windows media
center,windows vista capable.TOSHIBA gave me a windows vista home premium
..I installed it with no problem but noticed that I have a lot of trial
programs and games that I don't want. Can I do a clean installation on top
of the upgrade again and re register ??

Roque

Bob J

RE: installation on top of the upgrade
If you just want to remove the programs you do not want, Select "Programs &
Features" in the Control Panel to remove those trial programs & games you do
not require. Some inbuilt programs which are part of Vista you will not be
able to remove.
What are some of the programs & games you wish to remove?
Re-installation is not required!!!!!

--
Regards
Bob J

"Roque" wrote:

> Here I go again,
> I have TOSHIBA SATELLITE with 1 gig ram-GHz-160 hard drive on windows media
> center,windows vista capable.TOSHIBA gave me a windows vista home premium
> ..I installed it with no problem but noticed that I have a lot of trial
> programs and games that I don't want. Can I do a clean installation on top
> of the upgrade again and re register ??
>

> Roque

Roque

Re: installation on top of the upgrade
Hi Bob I, Thanks for your advice, but even if you remove programs, there are
a lot of junk remaining in the register that never will a be able to remove
if I don't do clean install.
Roque.

"Bob J" <BobJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If you just want to remove the programs you do not want, Select "Programs
> &
> Features" in the Control Panel to remove those trial programs & games you
> do
> not require. Some inbuilt programs which are part of Vista you will not be
> able to remove.
> What are some of the programs & games you wish to remove?
> Re-installation is not required!!!!!
>
> --
> Regards
> Bob J
> If advise given from anyone, solves problem or not, or if solved from
> another source,post back & let us know.
> Then we all benefit.
>

> "Roque" wrote:
>
>> Here I go again,
>> I have TOSHIBA SATELLITE with 1 gig ram-GHz-160 hard drive on windows
>> media
>> center,windows vista capable.TOSHIBA gave me a windows vista home
>> premium
>> ..I installed it with no problem but noticed that I have a lot of trial
>> programs and games that I don't want. Can I do a clean installation on
>> top
>> of the upgrade again and re register ??
>>

>> Roque

Ken Blake

"Roque" <antonioroque@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Hi Bob I, Thanks for your advice, but even if you remove programs, there
> are a lot of junk remaining in the register that never will a be able to
> remove if I don't do clean install.

Although that's true, you don't need to remove that "junk." It doesn't hurt
you in any way.

Please reply to the newsgroup