Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Clean Installation from downloaded vista ultimate

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2007
Mujeeb Siddiqui
 

Posts: n/a
Clean Installation from downloaded vista ultimate
Hi
I Purchased Download Version of Vista Ultimate from ebay and upgraded my
existing Version of vista 30 days trial. It accept product key and activate
windows without any problem.I checked many time for Microsoft geniune it
works fine.
I download Three files from the given link.
How Can i Burn these files on DVD in case i need to Clean install.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2007
John Barnes
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Clean Installation from downloaded vista ultimate
If you have a DVD burner, you can drag and drop the files onto it, then
select burn.

"Mujeeb Siddiqui" <mujeebas@msn.com> wrote in message
news:E01476D8-AD8F-4A2C-BC1C-3EDF0FCD8E1E@microsoft.com...
> Hi
> I Purchased Download Version of Vista Ultimate from ebay and upgraded my
> existing Version of vista 30 days trial. It accept product key and
> activate
> windows without any problem.I checked many time for Microsoft geniune it
> works fine.
> I download Three files from the given link.
> How Can i Burn these files on DVD in case i need to Clean install.
> Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2007
Mujeeb Siddiqui
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Clean Installation from downloaded vista ultimate
Thanks for your response I'll give it a try.will it be a bootable image?

"John Barnes" wrote:

> If you have a DVD burner, you can drag and drop the files onto it, then
> select burn.
>
> "Mujeeb Siddiqui" <mujeebas@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:E01476D8-AD8F-4A2C-BC1C-3EDF0FCD8E1E@microsoft.com...
> > Hi
> > I Purchased Download Version of Vista Ultimate from ebay and upgraded my
> > existing Version of vista 30 days trial. It accept product key and
> > activate
> > windows without any problem.I checked many time for Microsoft geniune it
> > works fine.
> > I download Three files from the given link.
> > How Can i Burn these files on DVD in case i need to Clean install.
> > Thanks

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2007
John Barnes
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Clean Installation from downloaded vista ultimate
no. If you have an .iso file that you want to have bootable, you will need
a third party program that can burn an ISO image. There are several free
ones and you can use Roxio or Nero if you have them. Make sure you select
the 'burn image' option.


"Mujeeb Siddiqui" <mujeebas@msn.com> wrote in message
news:C1D9B6BD-9841-413E-A979-F37218DD53DF@microsoft.com...
> Thanks for your response I'll give it a try.will it be a bootable image?
>
> "John Barnes" wrote:
>
>> If you have a DVD burner, you can drag and drop the files onto it, then
>> select burn.
>>
>> "Mujeeb Siddiqui" <mujeebas@msn.com> wrote in message
>> news:E01476D8-AD8F-4A2C-BC1C-3EDF0FCD8E1E@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi
>> > I Purchased Download Version of Vista Ultimate from ebay and upgraded
>> > my
>> > existing Version of vista 30 days trial. It accept product key and
>> > activate
>> > windows without any problem.I checked many time for Microsoft geniune
>> > it
>> > works fine.
>> > I download Three files from the given link.
>> > How Can i Burn these files on DVD in case i need to Clean install.
>> > Thanks

>>
>>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clean installation of Ultimate Joe microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 1 08-09-2007 10:44
Windows Vista Clean Install with downloaded version =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 6 03-17-2007 04:13
Windows Vista Clean Installation? =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBo?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 14 03-01-2007 15:43
Speakers not working after clean Vista RC1 installation =?Utf-8?B?a2F0?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 2 02-13-2007 09:26
Clean installation using Vista Business Upgrade Dave microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 2 01-23-2007 00:14




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:15.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120