import thunderbird to outlook

cue

import thunderbird to outlook
does anyone know how to import mail and address files from thunderbird to
outlook.
i am amazed that Microsoft makes it impossible for me to return to outlook????
cheers - cue
Dave

Re: import thunderbird to outlook
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbir...Export_Outlook

"cue" <cue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does anyone know how to import mail and address files from thunderbird to
> outlook.
> i am amazed that Microsoft makes it impossible for me to return to
> outlook????
> cheers - cue

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: import thunderbird to outlook
Please repost your question in the appropriate Outlook newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... look.general

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"cue" <cue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
does anyone know how to import mail and address files from thunderbird to
outlook.
i am amazed that Microsoft makes it impossible for me to return to outlook????
cheers - cue

cue

Re: import thunderbird to outlook
if i would find a way through this messy site i would have done it in the
first place. not everyone is a c professional. this is just a waste of time
and by the look of it microsoft has no interest to make it easy for their ex
customers to return. once agai microsoft, thanks for nothing!!

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Please repost your question in the appropriate Outlook newsgroup:
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... look.general
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User

> "cue" <cue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does anyone know how to import mail and address files from thunderbird to
> outlook.
> i am amazed that Microsoft makes it impossible for me to return to outlook????
> cheers - cue

Richard Urban

Re: import thunderbird to outlook
It is up to the person installing an application to pre-determine before
hand how to undo what the application may do. There are hundred of thousands
of programs. It is not Microsoft's job to make certain that you can
gracefully back away from a 3rd party program after you install it. And, the
manufacturer of the installed program may not give you a way either because
they WANT you to be using their program.

So, a prudent person makes use of backups and imaging programs to get out of
these sticky situations. If you used neither of these methods to protect
yourself you just stepped in a load of "you know what".

I tried Thunderbird for 2 days. I didn't like it. I went back to Windows
Mail and Outlook. But I prepared beforehand so that I could do so.

--

Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

"cue" <cue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does anyone know how to import mail and address files from thunderbird to
> outlook.
> i am amazed that Microsoft makes it impossible for me to return to
> outlook????
> cheers - cue

Neil Harley

cue wrote:
> if i would find a way through this messy site i would have done it in the
> first place. not everyone is a c professional. this is just a waste of time
> and by the look of it microsoft has no interest to make it easy for their ex
> customers to return. once agai microsoft, thanks for nothing!!

Use a proper newsreader and ditch the website.