I hooked my ipod up to charge, then this screen popped up.

ZA

I hooked my ipod up to charge, then this screen popped up.
The screen that popped was to show me it was plugged in noyhing else, i had
it plugged up for the time it supposed to be charged, but i still dont see no
sign of it charged successfully. I need help please.
Chad Harris

Re: I hooked my ipod up to charge, then this screen popped up.
Hi ZA--

It should not take very long. Pull the Ipod out and see if the battery at
the top right shows it's charged. Mine charges is about half an hour.

Ipod Battery FAQ:

How to check the battery's status

"Your iPod displays a battery icon in the upper-right corner of the screen
to show approximately how much charge is left. If the iPod is asleep while
being charged, a larger version of the same icon appears in the center of
the screen. Click here for how to check the charge on an iPod shuffle"

"Once connected, your iPod battery will be 80 percent charged in about an
hour, and fully charged in about 4 hours (time may vary with models - iPod
nano is 80 percent charged in 1.5 hours and fully charged in about 3 hours
and Fifth Generation iPod is 80 percent charged in 2 hours and fully charged
in about 4 hours). You can disconnect and use your iPod before the battery
is fully charged, and you don't have to wait until it's completely empty
before charging it again. This is because lithium-ion batteries, such as
those used in iPod, have none of the memory effects seen in nickel-based
rechargeable batteries.

The battery stops charging when it's full, so you don't have to worry if you
leave it plugged in overnight (leaving your iPod connected to an electrical
source all the time doesn't continuously charge it). Once the battery is
charged (the battery icon will stop animating), disconnect your iPod. If
you're using your computer to charge iPod, make sure that you disconnect
your iPod correctly when it's finished charging."

Good luck,

CH