Errors Everywhere

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvdGxhbmQ=?=

Errors Everywhere
Ok i bought windows vista home premium and i thought it was everything i ever
wanted but now i dont....

A few errors would inclued

I cant install my games because the windows installer reboots my computor
My Graphics card ATI Radion 1650 series is vista compatible but doesnt work
even with the apropraite drivers from ATI's site
The logo at the loading screen has never apeard

please please can you help me with my problems
=?Utf-8?B?QXNrZXIx?=

RE: Errors Everywhere
It could be your display settings. Right click on your screen . click on the
properties tab. click on settings click on advanced. check to see if the
box for... apply new display settings without restarting... is checked. If it
isn't your computer will reboot every time a game changes your display

"Scotland" wrote:

> Ok i bought windows vista home premium and i thought it was everything i ever
> wanted but now i dont....
>
> A few errors would inclued
>
> I cant install my games because the windows installer reboots my computor
> My Graphics card ATI Radion 1650 series is vista compatible but doesnt work
> even with the apropraite drivers from ATI's site
> The logo at the loading screen has never apeard
>
> please please can you help me with my problems

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvdGxhbmQ=?=

RE: Errors Everywhere
There is no proparties tab when you click on the screen in place its prefrences

"Asker1" wrote:

> It could be your display settings. Right click on your screen . click on the
> properties tab. click on settings click on advanced. check to see if the
> box for... apply new display settings without restarting... is checked. If it
> isn't your computer will reboot every time a game changes your display
>
> "Scotland" wrote:
>
> > Ok i bought windows vista home premium and i thought it was everything i ever
> > wanted but now i dont....
> >
> > A few errors would inclued
> >
> > I cant install my games because the windows installer reboots my computor
> > My Graphics card ATI Radion 1650 series is vista compatible but doesnt work
> > even with the apropraite drivers from ATI's site
> > The logo at the loading screen has never apeard
> >
> > please please can you help me with my problems

=?Utf-8?B?QXNrZXIx?=

RE: Errors Everywhere
Sorry... Can't help you then... but you might look arround in your prefrences
for a similar setting