m3100 unable to see the storage card in media player and napster

=?Utf-8?B?bWluaWpheQ==?=

m3100 unable to see the storage card in media player and napster
hi
i have just upgraded to vista ultimate...

now when i try to sync my phone with media player or napster i can only see
the phone... this has 14mb of storage which usless as a mp3 player.

i have a 1gb storage card which i can no longer add music too. can someone
tell me what i need to do to sort this or at least fix the problem. it was
working fine with xp.

i downloaded the mobile device centre driver but it has not helped.

thanks

jay
=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljayBPJ0Nvbm5lbGw=?=

RE: m3100 unable to see the storage card in media player and napster
I'm having the same problem, Vista Business here, Motorola Q w/ a 2gb mini-sd
card in it. I'm also running the current version of Mobile Device Center, and
put my phone through a factory reset (had to for a software update on it
anyways), and so its not a setting left over on the phone doing it.

Pat

"minijay" wrote:

> hi
> i have just upgraded to vista ultimate...
>
> now when i try to sync my phone with media player or napster i can only see
> the phone... this has 14mb of storage which usless as a mp3 player.
>
> i have a 1gb storage card which i can no longer add music too. can someone
> tell me what i need to do to sort this or at least fix the problem. it was
> working fine with xp.
>
> i downloaded the mobile device centre driver but it has not helped.
>
> thanks
>
> jay

=?Utf-8?B?am9rZXI=?=

RE: m3100 unable to see the storage card in media player and napst
Same problem here with Vista Ultimate/Cingular 8525. Would be nice to get
this working...

Any suggestions?

dylanpenhale@gmail.com

On Feb 10, 1:08 pm, joker <j...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Same problem here withVistaUltimate/Cingular 8525. Would be nice to get
> this working...
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> "Patrick O'Connell" wrote:
> > I'm having the same problem,VistaBusiness here, Motorola Q w/ a 2gb mini-sd
> >cardin it. I'm also running the current version ofMobileDeviceCenter, and
> > put my phone through a factory reset (had to for a software update on it
> > anyways), and so its not a setting left over on the phone doing it.

> > Pat

> > "minijay" wrote:

> > > hi
> > > i have just upgraded tovistaultimate...

> > > now when i try to sync my phone with media player or napster i can only see
> > > the phone... this has 14mb of storage which usless as a mp3 player.

> > > i have a 1gb storagecardwhich i can no longer add music too. can someone
> > > tell me what i need to do to sort this or at least fix the problem. it was
> > > working fine with xp.

> > > i downloaded themobiledevicecentre driver but it has not helped.

> > > thanks

> > > jay

same problem here with an Axim x51. Can't believe this hasn't been
sorted already...

Dylan

Googs

On 1 Feb, 19:04, minijay <mini...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> hi
> i have just upgraded tovistaultimate...
>
> now when i try to sync my phone with media player ornapsteri can only see
> the phone... this has 14mb ofstoragewhich usless as a mp3 player.
>
> i have a 1gbstoragecardwhich i can no longer add music too. can someone
> tell me what i need to do to sort this or at least fix the problem. it was
> working fine with xp.
>
> i downloaded the mobile device centre driver but it has not helped.
>
> thanks
>
> jay

I've got the same problem, running Vista Business with a T-Mobile MDA
Vario ii, i can only see the internal storage memory, not the memory
card. Again, worked fine on xp. Any suggestions on how to sort this
out would be great. Thanks.