dvb-tv 878 digital tuner driver

=?Utf-8?B?SHVpZw==?=

dvb-tv 878 digital tuner driver
I ran the RC1 and the installer installed above driver. I bought Home Premium
and now the driver does not get installed. Windows is unable to find a driver
online. Why was the driver in the RC1 and not in the commercial package?
JW

Re: dvb-tv 878 digital tuner driver
Have you tried going into device manager and disabling the card then
shutting down and removing the card. Rebooting and again shutting down
reinstalling the card and rebooting to see again if RTM premium will find
its driver.

"Huig" <Huig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I ran the RC1 and the installer installed above driver. I bought Home
>Premium
> and now the driver does not get installed. Windows is unable to find a
> driver
> online. Why was the driver in the RC1 and not in the commercial package?

=?Utf-8?B?SHVpZw==?=

Re: dvb-tv 878 digital tuner driver
Just tried that, it just started up again with the devices still disabled.
After enabling them still no drivers could be found.

"JW" wrote:

> Have you tried going into device manager and disabling the card then
> shutting down and removing the card. Rebooting and again shutting down
> reinstalling the card and rebooting to see again if RTM premium will find
> its driver.
>
> "Huig" <Huig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I ran the RC1 and the installer installed above driver. I bought Home
> >Premium
> > and now the driver does not get installed. Windows is unable to find a
> > driver
> > online. Why was the driver in the RC1 and not in the commercial package?

JW

Re: dvb-tv 878 digital tuner driver
When I searched for your tuner on Google I found some interesting links
about installation sequences which may be appropriate.

> Just tried that, it just started up again with the devices still disabled.
> After enabling them still no drivers could be found.
>
> "JW" wrote:
>
>> Have you tried going into device manager and disabling the card then
>> shutting down and removing the card. Rebooting and again shutting down
>> reinstalling the card and rebooting to see again if RTM premium will find
>> its driver.
>>
>> "Huig" <Huig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I ran the RC1 and the installer installed above driver. I bought Home
>> >Premium
>> > and now the driver does not get installed. Windows is unable to find a
>> > driver
>> > online. Why was the driver in the RC1 and not in the commercial
>> > package?

Richard G. Harper

Re: dvb-tv 878 digital tuner driver
That would be the manufacturer's decision, whether or not to include their
pre-release drivers in the final release version. Check their Web site
and/or support line for details on how to get final drivers for your device.