watch video on tv???

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3M=?=

watch video on tv???
I want to plug cable to my graphics card(prolink 6800GT) and watch movies on
my tv like windows xp. How can i do that? Thank you.
Theo

Re: watch video on tv???
Are you referring to a HDTV? I connect to mine with a DVI
to HDMI conversion cable. You have to run audio cabling
separate.

Christos wrote:
> I want to plug cable to my graphics card(prolink 6800GT) and watch movies on
> my tv like windows xp. How can i do that? Thank you.

=?Utf-8?B?dXNhc21h?=

RE: watch video on tv???
Your graphics card must have an output and a cable that's able to connect to
your TV (or use adapters to make it work). Then the TV must be able to
recognize the signal from the video card (this may be adjusted in the video
card, the TV, or both).

- John

"usasma" wrote:

> Your graphics card must have an output and a cable that's able to connect to
> your TV (or use adapters to make it work). Then the TV must be able to
> recognize the signal from the video card (this may be adjusted in the video
> card, the TV, or both).
>
> - John
>
> "Christos" wrote:
>
> > I want to plug cable to my graphics card(prolink 6800GT) and watch movies on
> > my tv like windows xp. How can i do that? Thank you.

I CAN do this with windows XP. So everything you said there is. I do not
know how to do this on vista. My tv it's not HDTV. It's a classic sony tv 15
years old and i say again that the system works perfect with xp. Thak you.
dirty old man

Re: watch video on tv???
I don't think nVidia has release drivers that support TV out for Vista yet.

You should wait until nVidia has final drivers for Vista.

What version of nVidia drivers are you using?

Have you downloaded the latest nVidia drivers?

"Christos" <Christos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsD885231-4CA5-47F8-92C4-35C621448FF3@microsoft.com...

| "usasma" wrote:
|
| > Your graphics card must have an output and a cable that's able to connect to
| > your TV (or use adapters to make it work). Then the TV must be able to
| > recognize the signal from the video card (this may be adjusted in the video
| > card, the TV, or both).
| >
| > - John
| >
| > "Christos" wrote:
| >
| > > I want to plug cable to my graphics card(prolink 6800GT) and watch movies on
| > > my tv like windows xp. How can i do that? Thank you.
|
| I CAN do this with windows XP. So everything you said there is. I do not
| know how to do this on vista. My tv it's not HDTV. It's a classic sony tv 15
| years old and i say again that the system works perfect with xp. Thak you.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3M=?=

Re: watch video on tv???
Yes i have the latest nvidia drivers.

"dirty old man" wrote:

> I don't think nVidia has release drivers that support TV out for Vista yet.
>
> You should wait until nVidia has final drivers for Vista.
>
> What version of nVidia drivers are you using?
>
> Have you downloaded the latest nVidia drivers?
>

> "Christos" <Christos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> newsD885231-4CA5-47F8-92C4-35C621448FF3@microsoft.com...
> |

> | "usasma" wrote:
> |
> | > Your graphics card must have an output and a cable that's able to connect to
> | > your TV (or use adapters to make it work). Then the TV must be able to
> | > recognize the signal from the video card (this may be adjusted in the video
> | > card, the TV, or both).
> | >
> | > - John

> | I CAN do this with windows XP. So everything you said there is. I do not
> | know how to do this on vista. My tv it's not HDTV. It's a classic sony tv 15
> | years old and i say again that the system works perfect with xp. Thak you.

dirty old man

Re: watch video on tv???
I think we will just have to wait.
Hopefully soon nVidia will release a complete driver package.

dom

| Yes i have the latest nvidia drivers.
|
| "dirty old man" wrote:
|
| > I don't think nVidia has release drivers that support TV out for Vista yet.
| >
| > You should wait until nVidia has final drivers for Vista.
| >
| > What version of nVidia drivers are you using?
| >
| > Have you downloaded the latest nVidia drivers?
| >

| > "Christos" <Christos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > newsD885231-4CA5-47F8-92C4-35C621448FF3@microsoft.com...
| > |
| > |
| > | "usasma" wrote:
| > |

| > |
| > | I CAN do this with windows XP. So everything you said there is. I do not
| > | know how to do this on vista. My tv it's not HDTV. It's a classic sony tv 15
| > | years old and i say again that the system works perfect with xp. Thak you.

Theo

Re: watch video on tv???
I would suggest you connect to your TV the same way you did
with XP and see what happens. You won't know until you
actually try it.

Christos wrote:

> "usasma" wrote:
>
>> Your graphics card must have an output and a cable that's able to connect to
>> your TV (or use adapters to make it work). Then the TV must be able to
>> recognize the signal from the video card (this may be adjusted in the video
>> card, the TV, or both).
>>
>> - John
>>
>> "Christos" wrote:
>>
>>> I want to plug cable to my graphics card(prolink 6800GT) and watch movies on
>>> my tv like windows xp. How can i do that? Thank you.

> I CAN do this with windows XP. So everything you said there is. I do not
> know how to do this on vista. My tv it's not HDTV. It's a classic sony tv 15
> years old and i say again that the system works perfect with xp. Thak you.

JW

Re: watch video on tv???
Actually the latest NVIDIA 97.46 drivers have less functoionaly in some
areas then the drivers that are on the RTM DVD. Check the release notes for
the version you are using.

"Theo" <tvf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would suggest you connect to your TV the same way you did with XP and see
>what happens. You won't know until you actually try it.
>

> Christos wrote:
>>
>> "usasma" wrote:
>>
>>> Your graphics card must have an output and a cable that's able to
>>> connect to your TV (or use adapters to make it work). Then the TV must
>>> be able to recognize the signal from the video card (this may be
>>> adjusted in the video card, the TV, or both).
>>>
>>> - John

>> I CAN do this with windows XP. So everything you said there is. I do not
>> know how to do this on vista. My tv it's not HDTV. It's a classic sony tv
>> 15 years old and i say again that the system works perfect with xp. Thak
>> you.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3M=?=

Re: watch video on tv???
I tried but nothing happened... They did not recognize the tv...