hardware acceleration settings

Marcela

hardware acceleration settings
Hi! could somone please help me find this hardware acceleration settings in
my pc so that I can change it to the full in order to continue installing a
game for my nephew??????
Many thanks in advance.
--
Marcela from Santiago de Chile.
P. Di Stolfo

Re: hardware acceleration settings
Hello,

right-click your desktop -> Personalize -> Display Settings -> Advanced
Settings... -> tab "Troubleshoot" -> Change settings... .
I hope you will find it using my description.

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo

--
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// http://blog.lysorp.com - small Windows Blog in German language

"Marcela" <Marcela@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi! could somone please help me find this hardware acceleration settings
> in
> my pc so that I can change it to the full in order to continue installing
> game for my nephew??????
> Many thanks in advance.
> --
> Marcela from Santiago de Chile.

Marcela

Re: hardware acceleration settings
Hi! again,
Could you please be a bit more clearer in your instructions, 'cus I can't
find Personalize in my desktop. Maybe I am not looking in the right spot, so
please help me see where and how I can get to the icon or botton of
Personalize and then I can continue with the rest of your instructions.
Thank you for helping me and I appologize for being a bit slow following
your instructions.
--

"P. Di Stolfo" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> right-click your desktop -> Personalize -> Display Settings -> Advanced
> Settings... -> tab "Troubleshoot" -> Change settings... .
> I hope you will find it using my description.
>
> Greetings,
> P. Di Stolfo
>
> --
> //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> // http://blog.lysorp.com - small Windows Blog in German language
> //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> "Marcela" <Marcela@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hi! could somone please help me find this hardware acceleration settings
> > in
> > my pc so that I can change it to the full in order to continue installing
> > game for my nephew??????
> > Many thanks in advance.
> > --
> > Marcela from Santiago de Chile.

P. Di Stolfo

Re: hardware acceleration settings
Hello,

I'm sorry that it didn't work. Do you have Windows Vista or Windows XP?
If you haven't got Vista installed (the instructions I tried to give were
for Vista), then look at these: http://pptfaq.com/FAQ00129.htm
It's a little guide with steps for other systems than Vista.

I hope it will work for you now. Please report back if it did so.

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo

--
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Hi! again,
> Could you please be a bit more clearer in your instructions, 'cus I can't
> find Personalize in my desktop. Maybe I am not looking in the right spot,
> so
> please help me see where and how I can get to the icon or botton of
> Personalize and then I can continue with the rest of your instructions.
> Thank you for helping me and I appologize for being a bit slow following
> your instructions.
> --
> Marcela from Santiago de Chile.
>

> "P. Di Stolfo" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> right-click your desktop -> Personalize -> Display Settings -> Advanced
>> Settings... -> tab "Troubleshoot" -> Change settings... .
>> I hope you will find it using my description.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> P. Di Stolfo
>>
>> --
>> //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> // http://blog.lysorp.com - small Windows Blog in German language
>> //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> "Marcela" <Marcela@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> > Hi! could somone please help me find this hardware acceleration
>> > settings
>> > in
>> > my pc so that I can change it to the full in order to continue
>> > installing
>> > game for my nephew??????
>> > Many thanks in advance.
>> > --
>> > Marcela from Santiago de Chile.

Cal Bear '66

Re: hardware acceleration settings
right click and empty area of the DESKTOP, Personalize (very bottom of the right
click menu).

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Marcela" <Marcela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi! again,
> Could you please be a bit more clearer in your instructions, 'cus I can't
> find Personalize in my desktop. Maybe I am not looking in the right spot, so
> please help me see where and how I can get to the icon or botton of
> Personalize and then I can continue with the rest of your instructions.
> Thank you for helping me and I appologize for being a bit slow following
> your instructions.
> --
> Marcela from Santiago de Chile.
>

> "P. Di Stolfo" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> right-click your desktop -> Personalize -> Display Settings -> Advanced
>> Settings... -> tab "Troubleshoot" -> Change settings... .
>> I hope you will find it using my description.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> P. Di Stolfo
>>
>> --
>> //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> // http://blog.lysorp.com - small Windows Blog in German language
>> //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> "Marcela" <Marcela@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> > Hi! could somone please help me find this hardware acceleration settings
>> > in
>> > my pc so that I can change it to the full in order to continue installing
>> > game for my nephew??????
>> > Many thanks in advance.
>> > --
>> > Marcela from Santiago de Chile.

Generator

Re: hardware acceleration settings

i dont play games on pc so i set hardware accerleration setting to
minium. i found streaming vids on internet now buff faster and run
smoother.

--
Generator
R. C. White

Re: hardware acceleration settings
Hi, Marcela.

As Cal Bear meant to say...

right click an empty area of the DESKTOP, Personalize (very bottom of the
right
click menu).

In other words, right-click just about ANYWHERE on the Desktop - anywhere
except on an icon or a taskbar/toolbar/sidebar region. A menu should appear
as a box with several options: View, Sort by, Refresh, etc. The bottom
option of this menu should say "Personalize". Click that. What you see
next should include the Display Settings that P. Di Stolfo was talking
about.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Marcela" <Marcela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi! again,
> Could you please be a bit more clearer in your instructions, 'cus I can't
> find Personalize in my desktop. Maybe I am not looking in the right spot,
> so
> please help me see where and how I can get to the icon or botton of
> Personalize and then I can continue with the rest of your instructions.
> Thank you for helping me and I appologize for being a bit slow following
> your instructions.
> --
> Marcela from Santiago de Chile.
>

> "P. Di Stolfo" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> right-click your desktop -> Personalize -> Display Settings -> Advanced
>> Settings... -> tab "Troubleshoot" -> Change settings... .
>> I hope you will find it using my description.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> P. Di Stolfo
>>

>> "Marcela" <Marcela@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> > Hi! could somone please help me find this hardware acceleration
>> > settings
>> > in
>> > my pc so that I can change it to the full in order to continue
>> > installing
>> > game for my nephew??????
>> > Many thanks in advance.
>> > --
>> > Marcela from Santiago de Chile.

Marcela

Re: hardware acceleration settings
Hi! R. C. White,
Thank you very much for your explanation, which it was much clearer than "As
Cal Bear" but I simply can not find the Personalize bottom it just does not
appear where you told me and that is the reason why I can't install my
nephews game of Shrek I. Could you be so kind to help me find another way to
get to this bottom???? I would very much appreciate it.
I thank you all for helping me and I'll be waiting for an answer.
Greetings,