CyberLink Background Capture Service

My computer send me a mistake, it´s take a long time to connect to wifi when
i start the computer. de mistake an solucion programm tell me that this CBCS
don´t respond at start
freddy

RE: CyberLink Background Capture Service
Hi,

Does the report provide any information as to what CBCS stands for? Any
idea of what it has to do with Cyberlink? I did a google search on CBCS and
found only this:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0237596.htm

I have no idea whether that link has anything to do with what you are
seeing. It's just what I found whole searching for a lead on the problem
you're having. Any reaction?
--
freddy

"CyberLink Background Capture Service" wrote:

> My computer send me a mistake, it´s take a long time to connect to wifi when
> i start the computer. de mistake an solucion programm tell me that this CBCS
> don´t respond at start

CyberLink Background Capture Service

RE: CyberLink Background Capture Service
Hii in the descripction of the problem said service hang report, and the
service name CLCapAvc

"freddy" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does the report provide any information as to what CBCS stands for? Any
> idea of what it has to do with Cyberlink? I did a google search on CBCS and
> found only this:
>
> http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0237596.htm
>
> I have no idea whether that link has anything to do with what you are
> seeing. It's just what I found whole searching for a lead on the problem
> you're having. Any reaction?
> --
> freddy
>

> "CyberLink Background Capture Service" wrote:
>
> > My computer send me a mistake, it´s take a long time to connect to wifi when
> > i start the computer. de mistake an solucion programm tell me that this CBCS
> > don´t respond at start

freddy

RE: CyberLink Background Capture Service
Hi,

I did some more research on the Internet, and I think I may have found an
explanation. The problem seems to be clcapsvc.exe, and clcapsvc.exe is a
process belonging to CyberLink PowerCinema. This program is a non-essential
process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing
problems, according to the information that I found.

One solution that I found suggests you disable Time-Shifting in the Signal
settings. This may or may not correct the problem, as I have no way of
knowing. If you have further problems, try contacting CyberLink support for
additional information.