Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

lexmark X1100 series

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2007
auroraskies
 

Posts: n/a
lexmark X1100 series
So i just upgraded to windows vista home premium. My printer lexmark X1100
series all-in-one printer worked on windows xp but ever sinc ei upgraded, it
won't let me print anything with it. I downloaded drivers and such through
lexmark but no luck, there is always an error. If anyone can please help me,
i would very much appreciate it. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2007
mcannon1964
 

Posts: n/a
RE: lexmark X1100 series
I have a Lexmark x5250 that I can't get to work with Vista either.
I've also downloaded the appropriate drivers but when I try to install them
I get errors as well.
What errors do you get?

"auroraskies" wrote:

> So i just upgraded to windows vista home premium. My printer lexmark X1100
> series all-in-one printer worked on windows xp but ever sinc ei upgraded, it
> won't let me print anything with it. I downloaded drivers and such through
> lexmark but no luck, there is always an error. If anyone can please help me,
> i would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2007
Cari \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: lexmark X1100 series
In order for us to help you, what errors do YOU get?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"mcannon1964" <mcannon1964@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:20EC0CEB-4C47-4652-8C73-CFE68065B9BE@microsoft.com...
>I have a Lexmark x5250 that I can't get to work with Vista either.
> I've also downloaded the appropriate drivers but when I try to install
> them
> I get errors as well.
> What errors do you get?
>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2007
mcannon1964
 

Posts: n/a
Re: lexmark X1100 series
When I try to install the driver it fails and states:
"This is not a valid Win32 application."


"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> In order for us to help you, what errors do YOU get?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "mcannon1964" <mcannon1964@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:20EC0CEB-4C47-4652-8C73-CFE68065B9BE@microsoft.com...
> >I have a Lexmark x5250 that I can't get to work with Vista either.
> > I've also downloaded the appropriate drivers but when I try to install
> > them
> > I get errors as well.
> > What errors do you get?
> >

>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scaner Lexmark 1200 series Luis Dantaz Bicco \(Personal\) microsoft.public.es.windowsvista 1 06-15-2007 16:38
Lexmark Drivers for Lexmark 2300 series printers Bob Lucas microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 06-01-2007 21:52
Lexmark 3 in 1 1200 series JOJO microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 04-26-2007 06:02
Lexmark X7170 (7100 Series) =?Utf-8?B?TXMuIEc=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 2 04-07-2007 21:59
Lexmark Series 910 =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 0 03-28-2007 18:02




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:12.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120