Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

REFUNDS vista 64

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007
TOM HATESVISTA
 

Posts: n/a
REFUNDS vista 64
How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill Gates
wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful product
that is not ready for release.

Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for this
piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista is
not the program for you.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007
Peter
 

Posts: n/a
Re: REFUNDS vista 64
Assuming your Vista is legal, there is free 90 day phone support by
Microsoft. I am no expert on your issues but I have seen similar ones
solved on this and other forums.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate Triple Boot
P4 HT @ 3ghz, 4gb DDR, 700gb HDD
Soundblaster Audigy 4 PCI Sound
ATI Radeon X1650 Pro AGP Graphics
"TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:78E90E51-C279-411C-8BCD-E868838994DE@microsoft.com...
> How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
> does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
> You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
> workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
> resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
> Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
> or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill
> Gates
> wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful
> product
> that is not ready for release.
>
> Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for
> this
> piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
> not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista
> is
> not the program for you.
>


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007
TOM HATESVISTA
 

Posts: n/a
Re: REFUNDS vista 64
You got my hopes up, but MS qucily dashed them

But MS does not support the vista 64 version.
I just tired to get support from one care but MS does not support the vista
64

They need to make it work or refund people money for this product it is
worthless if it is not supported and does not work.
Typcial microsoft and bill gates release a product before it is ready and
then screws the customer lauching a product that does not work and that the
user has not way of getting to work.

Maybe Bill Gates should use some of his charity money to compensate some of
the customers he and MS have harmed with this crappy vista 64 program.




"Peter" wrote:

> Assuming your Vista is legal, there is free 90 day phone support by
> Microsoft. I am no expert on your issues but I have seen similar ones
> solved on this and other forums.
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada
> XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate Triple Boot
> P4 HT @ 3ghz, 4gb DDR, 700gb HDD
> Soundblaster Audigy 4 PCI Sound
> ATI Radeon X1650 Pro AGP Graphics
> "TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:78E90E51-C279-411C-8BCD-E868838994DE@microsoft.com...
> > How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
> > does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
> > You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
> > workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
> > resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
> > Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
> > or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill
> > Gates
> > wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful
> > product
> > that is not ready for release.
> >
> > Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for
> > this
> > piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
> > not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista
> > is
> > not the program for you.
> >

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007
TOM HATESVISTA
 

Posts: n/a
Re: REFUNDS vista 64
What is the phone number I do not see it any where
tired one care but they do not support vista 64

"Peter" wrote:

> Assuming your Vista is legal, there is free 90 day phone support by
> Microsoft. I am no expert on your issues but I have seen similar ones
> solved on this and other forums.
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada
> XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate Triple Boot
> P4 HT @ 3ghz, 4gb DDR, 700gb HDD
> Soundblaster Audigy 4 PCI Sound
> ATI Radeon X1650 Pro AGP Graphics
> "TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:78E90E51-C279-411C-8BCD-E868838994DE@microsoft.com...
> > How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
> > does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
> > You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
> > workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
> > resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
> > Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
> > or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill
> > Gates
> > wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful
> > product
> > that is not ready for release.
> >
> > Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for
> > this
> > piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
> > not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista
> > is
> > not the program for you.
> >

>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007
Captain Roberts
 

Posts: n/a
Re: REFUNDS vista 64

"TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:FBE01806-54FD-4DFC-89F8-1D4C8C31D323@microsoft.com...
> What is the phone number I do not see it any where
> tired one care but they do not support vista 64
>


http://support.microsoft.com/common/...=1&gprid=11732


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007
Peter Foldes
 

Posts: n/a
Re: REFUNDS vista 64
Vista 64 Bit is not supported by MS. You will need to call the OEM of your computer since they are the ones that are responsible for the 64Bit version of Vista.

--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

"TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70D21227-5E57-4425-B21E-152C9C9EAB7C@microsoft.com...
> You got my hopes up, but MS qucily dashed them
>
> But MS does not support the vista 64 version.
> I just tired to get support from one care but MS does not support the vista
> 64
>
> They need to make it work or refund people money for this product it is
> worthless if it is not supported and does not work.
> Typcial microsoft and bill gates release a product before it is ready and
> then screws the customer lauching a product that does not work and that the
> user has not way of getting to work.
>
> Maybe Bill Gates should use some of his charity money to compensate some of
> the customers he and MS have harmed with this crappy vista 64 program.
>
>
>
>
> "Peter" wrote:
>
>> Assuming your Vista is legal, there is free 90 day phone support by
>> Microsoft. I am no expert on your issues but I have seen similar ones
>> solved on this and other forums.
>>
>> --
>> Peter
>> Toronto, Canada
>> XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate Triple Boot
>> P4 HT @ 3ghz, 4gb DDR, 700gb HDD
>> Soundblaster Audigy 4 PCI Sound
>> ATI Radeon X1650 Pro AGP Graphics
>> "TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:78E90E51-C279-411C-8BCD-E868838994DE@microsoft.com...
>> > How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
>> > does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
>> > You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
>> > workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
>> > resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
>> > Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
>> > or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill
>> > Gates
>> > wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful
>> > product
>> > that is not ready for release.
>> >
>> > Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for
>> > this
>> > piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
>> > not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista
>> > is
>> > not the program for you.
>> >

>>

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007
Richard G. Harper
 

Posts: n/a
Re: REFUNDS vista 64
Microsoft supports ALL versions of Vista that are sold at retail. If your
copy of Vista came with your computer then the computer manufacturer is
responsible for supporting it. That's why they get their copies so cheap.
If you bought an OEM version, then you also bought the responsibility for
supporting it yourself.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@gmail.com
* NEW! Catch my blog ... http://msmvps.com/blogs/rgharper/
* PLEASE post all messages and replies in the newsgroups
* The Website - http://rgharper.mvps.org/
* HELP us help YOU ... http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm


"TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:78E90E51-C279-411C-8BCD-E868838994DE@microsoft.com...
> How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
> does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
> You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
> workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
> resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
> Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
> or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill
> Gates
> wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful
> product
> that is not ready for release.
>
> Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for
> this
> piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
> not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista
> is
> not the program for you.
>



Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007
Xenomorph
 

Posts: n/a
Re: REFUNDS vista 64
wow, you're pretty retarded.



"TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:78E90E51-C279-411C-8BCD-E868838994DE@microsoft.com...
> How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
> does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
> You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
> workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
> resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
> Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
> or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill
> Gates
> wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful
> product
> that is not ready for release.
>
> Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for
> this
> piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
> not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista
> is
> not the program for you.
>

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007
Drew
 

Posts: n/a
Re: REFUNDS vista 64
First off......Unplug your computer and throw it out the window as obviously
you should not have bought a piece of equipment that YOU did not research
your drivers FIRST !!!...Just because YOU cannot get it to work does not
mean it is SOMEONE ELSE'S fault !!!...When will people learn that a
operating system no matter which one does not have to work with any
peripheral at all !! That's it!! End of story !!!........Learn it ,Live it,
!!....It is up to the hardware manufacturers to make THEIR hardware work
with the operating system.....I do not care whether it is Windows or Apple
or Linux or any other frickin thing you can think of...That is the way it
has always been and always will be....GROW UP !!!

"TOM HATESVISTA" <TOMHATESVISTA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:78E90E51-C279-411C-8BCD-E868838994DE@microsoft.com...
> How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
> does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
> You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
> workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
> resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
> Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
> or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill
> Gates
> wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful
> product
> that is not ready for release.
>
> Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for
> this
> piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
> not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista
> is
> not the program for you.
>


Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007
Andrew McNab
 

Posts: n/a
RE: REFUNDS vista 64
Try not buying a 64-Bit OS if you don't need a 64-Bit environment. It's not
MS fault your printer manufacturer hasn't bothered to support the OS to date.

You can share printers between different operating systems. I've setup PC to
share printers to Macs etc. The network abstraction layer deals with cross
platform operations.

You need to invest some time getting some skills. Ignorant people rage when
they don't understand.

"TOM HATESVISTA" wrote:

> How do I get a refund for vista 64 the program does not work. The program
> does not work with common printer like HP 1200 and LemarK x8350
> You cannot share a printers that are attached to an vista machine that is
> workgrouped with a computer running MS XP. There is no help or any way to
> resolve problems or any upside to using Vista.
> Unless you want to spend a lof of money for a computer that will not print
> or network and that is not capable of doing productive work. If Bill Gates
> wants to help people he needs to refund people money for this awful product
> that is not ready for release.
>
> Lawyers need to start bringing class action suits against microsoft for this
> piece of garbage called vista. The program simiply does not work. MS does
> not explain that if you want to do things like print your work they vista is
> not the program for you.
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IRS warns of new e-filing scam that rips off refunds Steve Security News 0 04-16-2007 19:28
Dell Refunds Vista/Works With Two Emails Steve General Technology News 0 03-26-2007 10:05
Here's a useful link - MS Product Refunds... johnm microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 02-17-2007 14:35
here's a useful link - MS Product Refunds... johnm microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 02-16-2007 23:24




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:06.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120