Memory Stick Duo Adaptor

Kaseb

Memory Stick Duo Adaptor
I have acer laptop with Windows Vista Home premium
When I insert the memory stick to the card reader nothing happens i cant
find the removble disk, When I checked the Computer mangment there is a
Removable Disk but it says under it No Media.
the memory stick works fine in the camera and in the printer I tried to
insert a new memory stick but still the same proplem the computer realize the
memory stick but I can't access it. What should I do?

Dustin Harper

Re: Memory Stick Duo Adaptor
It sounds like it isn't plugged in all the way. It will show a removable
disk, but nothing there. Similar to a floppy disk.

Try inserting it further, or if it's the small one, it may need the adapter.
Or, upside down...

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

--
"Kaseb" <Kaseb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have acer laptop with Windows Vista Home premium
> When I insert the memory stick to the card reader nothing happens i cant
> find the removble disk, When I checked the Computer mangment there is a
> Removable Disk but it says under it No Media.
> the memory stick works fine in the camera and in the printer I tried to
> insert a new memory stick but still the same proplem the computer realize
> the
> memory stick but I can't access it. What should I do?

Kaseb

Re: Memory Stick Duo Adaptor
Evry thing is okay I'm using the adaptor to insert it, one time ago it
appeared the removable disk but it asked me to format i first after that it
doesn't appear any more, Also I have tried a new memory stick but still>>?