Hauppage WinTV Nova-T PCI Vista Drivers

Kaz

Hauppage WinTV Nova-T PCI Vista Drivers
Hi,

I recently installed a Hauppage Win TV Nova-T PCI card on my Vista Home
Premium 32-bit OS,
but when I try to install the drivers (downlaoded from Haupaage website) I
get an error messagein the Hauppage Driver install utility, saying "Drivers
failed to install - INF file failed to open - click to exit"

I have tried various versionsof drivers from the Hauppage website all with
the same problem, I have e-mailed Hauppage Support to ask if there is a fix
for this problem, has anyone else come across this problem with the Vista
drivers from the Hauppage website.

Or does anyone have any idea how to get the drivers to install, I have
tried, using the Hauppage driver install .exe, no good, I have tried using
device manager to update driver and tried the automatic upgrade and browse
to file, methods and with no luck, and I'm starting to get fed up of having
to put up with Windows trying to install new hardware every time I re-start
PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

KAZ

Captain Roberts

Re: Hauppage WinTV Nova-T PCI Vista Drivers
Have you tried checking for available updates using Windows Updates?
Drivers can be downloaded and installed that way too. ;0)

PaulB

RE: Hauppage WinTV Nova-T PCI Vista Drivers
Try right clicking on the install .exe file and select run as administrator.
--
Paul