new to vista and help me please

mom2_4sons

new to vista and help me please
ok i just got my laptop 4days ago and it is already telling me that my video
drivers have caused windows to not work properly can someone please explain
to me why that is and what do i do to get it fixed altho i have not had any
problems with windows yet
Captain Roberts

Re: new to vista and help me please

"mom2_4sons" <mom2_4sons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ok i just got my laptop 4days ago and it is already telling me that my
> video
> drivers have caused windows to not work properly can someone please
> explain
> to me why that is and what do i do to get it fixed altho i have not had
> any
> problems with windows yet

First off list your laptop, full name. That way we can go from there. )

Steve Thackery

Re: new to vista and help me please
If you've just bought it from a dealer, take it back. Seriously - they owe
it to you to get it right.

Steve

Richard G. Harper

Re: new to vista and help me please
If you just bought it, TAKE IT BACK for warranty repair or replacement. A
new computer should not be acting like this.

"mom2_4sons" <mom2_4sons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ok i just got my laptop 4days ago and it is already telling me that my
> video
> drivers have caused windows to not work properly can someone please
> explain
> to me why that is and what do i do to get it fixed altho i have not had
> any
> problems with windows yet

Peter Foldes

Re: new to vista and help me please
Just 4 days since you got it ?? Take it back to where you got it and have them correct this. They have to since the laptop is 4 days old only.

--
Peter