Windows Switcher

Scott

Windows Switcher
I just got vista and i was looking around at all the different new devices.
I really like the windows switcher, but somehow it changed the interface from
allowing me to see all the different windows to bringing up a little box in
the screen with the different icons. Is there a way i can change it back to
the full out window switching default or what?
Mikayla

RE: Windows Switcher
I also just got Vista and am having the same issue. Did you ever find a
resolution to this problem?

"Scott" wrote:

> I just got vista and i was looking around at all the different new devices.
> I really like the windows switcher, but somehow it changed the interface from
> allowing me to see all the different windows to bringing up a little box in
> the screen with the different icons. Is there a way i can change it back to
> the full out window switching default or what?

GangGreen

Re: Windows Switcher

Same here. Has anyone figured this out?

--
GangGreen
JoAnne

Re: Windows Switcher
Same problem. Looking for an answer

"GangGreen" wrote:

> Same here. Has anyone figured this out?
>

> --
> GangGreen

Medford Kelley

RE: Windows Switcher

"Scott" wrote:

> I just got vista and i was looking around at all the different new devices.
> I really like the windows switcher, but somehow it changed the interface from
> allowing me to see all the different windows to bringing up a little box in
> the screen with the different icons. Is there a way i can change it back to
> the full out window switching default or what?

CJWoody

RE: Windows Switcher
I believe I found a solution to the problem.
-Open your Control Panel and go to Appearance and Personalization.
-Click on Window Color and Appearance.
-Under the Appearance Tab, make sure your Color Scheme is set to Windows
Aero. If you do not see this tab, then go to the bottom of the screen that
comes up and click on "Open classic appearance properties for more color
options"
-When your color sheme is set to Windows Aero you can now check the box
"Enable transparency".
-When you do this, your Window Switcher should return to how it was before.

I hope this is helpful and let me know if this does not work for you.

JoAnne

RE: Windows Switcher
Thank you very much. That solved my problem. I did notice that some vista
defaults changed a while back when I was installing a webcam. Thanks again
--
Regards
JoAnne

"Scott" wrote:

> I just got vista and i was looking around at all the different new devices.
> I really like the windows switcher, but somehow it changed the interface from
> allowing me to see all the different windows to bringing up a little box in
> the screen with the different icons. Is there a way i can change it back to
> the full out window switching default or what?

mickcryer1953

Re: Windows Switcher

CJWoody is a genius and I can't thank him enough. It works perfect. I
can't thank you enough. Kind regards, Mick.

--
mickcryer1953