Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device?

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2007
Captain Roberts
 

Posts: n/a
Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device?
This just started today. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate x64, and here
are my specs:

ASUS A8V-XE Socket 939 VIA K8T890 Motherboard
AMD X2 4600+ cpu 939 pin
2 x 1GB DDRAM PC3200
2 x 200 Maxtor EIDE ATA/133 Hard Drives
ASUS x1600 ATI PCI-e 512mb video
Creative Labs X-FI Platinum
ATI TV Wonder Elite (using 550 chip)

See attachment:

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2007
Captain Roberts
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device?
I guess nobody here from MSFT has a clue?


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2007
Nut Cracker
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device?
99.9% of the people here are NOT from MSFT ...

This is a peer-to-peer support forum, and while some MSFT people participate
on thier own time, THIS IS NOT the forum to seek free 'technical support"
from MICROSOFT.

However, seeing as how you are posting from Phoenix, your ignorance is
understandable, and forgiven.

- NuTs

"Captain Roberts" <none@given.hyar> wrote in message
news:OmoDSsZrHHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>I guess nobody here from MSFT has a clue?
>



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2007
Captain Roberts
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device?

"Nut Cracker" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
news:uyQvEEgrHHA.4992@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> 99.9% of the people here are NOT from MSFT ...
>
> This is a peer-to-peer support forum, and while some MSFT people
> participate on thier own time, THIS IS NOT the forum to seek free
> 'technical support" from MICROSOFT.
>
> However, seeing as how you are posting from Phoenix, your ignorance is
> understandable, and forgiven.
>
> - NuTs
>


LOL. At least I got a respone from someone. Not a helpful one, but a
response none the less. And btw, I am not posting from Phoenix. I am not
even in the state of Arizona. But if I were, it would not denote anything
about my intelligence or lack thereof. :0)

Captain Roberts

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2007
Nut Cracker
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device?
Lansing, Michigan?


"Captain Roberts" <none@given.hyar> wrote in message
news:OTpk9QgrHHA.4100@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>
> "Nut Cracker" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
> news:uyQvEEgrHHA.4992@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> 99.9% of the people here are NOT from MSFT ...
>>
>> This is a peer-to-peer support forum, and while some MSFT people
>> participate on thier own time, THIS IS NOT the forum to seek free
>> 'technical support" from MICROSOFT.
>>
>> However, seeing as how you are posting from Phoenix, your ignorance is
>> understandable, and forgiven.
>>
>> - NuTs
>>

>
> LOL. At least I got a respone from someone. Not a helpful one, but a
> response none the less. And btw, I am not posting from Phoenix. I am not
> even in the state of Arizona. But if I were, it would not denote anything
> about my intelligence or lack thereof. :0)
>
> Captain Roberts



Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2007
Captain Roberts
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device?

"Nut Cracker" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
news:umIbnsdsHHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Lansing, Michigan?
>
>


Nope. ;0)


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2007
Captain Roberts
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device?
Here is a hint:
NNTP-Posting-Host: c-67-185-216-219.hsd1.wa.comcast.net

What state uses the initials WA ? <VBG>


Captain Roberts
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ATI Theatre Pro 550 TV Tuner not Detected! Why? =?Utf-8?B?dHJhdm1hbg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 14 05-19-2007 13:25
4 monitors,1 pci express and pci vga card - can it work? jjkkll microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 0 04-04-2007 12:42
Vista 32 bit and ATI Theater 550 Pro tuner setup BobS microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 0 02-19-2007 04:13
Vista 32 bit and ATI 550 Pro TV Tuner Setup BobS microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 1 02-19-2007 04:11
ATI PCI-E X16 Video card support DX10 =?Utf-8?B?WGl5YW5nZmFuZ3pp?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 1 02-06-2007 04:34




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:11.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120