Apple's New Browser for Windows!

Bill Gates

Apple's New Browser for Windows!
In a MAJOR announcement today, Apple has brought the fast, and extremely
popular browser Safari over to Windows today!

Windows users haven't had a decent web browser for many years, and while
FireFox tried, it will be no match for a free Apple built web browser.

You can download it free from this link!

http://www.apple.com/safari/

It's TWICE as fast as Internet Explorer!

Enjoy, the Web has now been modernized for Windows users thanks to Apple!

No more Popups! No Ads! Just a pure fast browser like Apple users have
enjoyed for years.
Bill Gates

Re: Apple's New Browser for Windows!
i see chrisv is very jealous!

here's more! you never get features like this from microsoft!

-

Apple Unveils Near Final Mac OS X Leopard

WWDC 2007, SAN FRANCISCO‹June 11, 2007‹Apple® today unveiled a near
final version of Mac OS® X Leopard, the sixth major release of the
world¹s most advanced operating system. Scheduled to ship in October,
Leopard introduces over 300 new features, including a new Desktop and
Dock with Stacks, an intuitive new way to organize files; an updated
Finder featuring Cover Flow and a new way to easily browse and share
files between multiple Macs; Quick Look, a new way to rapidly preview
most files without opening an application; Time Machine, a new way to
easily and automatically back up and restore lost files or a complete
Mac®; Spaces, a powerful new feature to create groups of applications
and instantly switch between them; and enhanced iChat and Mail
applications, which easily allow users to communicate even more
creatively.

³Leopard is the best release of Mac OS X to date, surpassing even Tiger,
and will further extend Mac OS X¹s leadership as the most advanced and
innovative operating system in the world,² said Steve Jobs, Apple¹s CEO.
³We think current and prospective customers are going to love Leopard,
and that it will help make the Mac even more popular.²

Leopard includes a completely new Dock featuring Stacks, which can help
manage a user¹s desktop clutter caused by browser and email downloads.
With the click of a mouse, users can instantly fan out the contents of a
stack to easily see each item. Leopard¹s Finder has been completely
redesigned, adding Cover Flow as an innovative way to quickly browse and
locate files and applications. Finder¹s new Sidebar simplifies the
organization of files on a Mac, and adds easy access to shared Macs and
PCs on a home network. Subscribers to .Mac can also use the new ³Back to
my Mac" feature to browse and access files on their remote Macs over the
Internet. Also new in Leopard is Quick Look, an innovative new way for
users to instantly preview almost any file, and even play media files,
without opening an application.

With its unique ability to let users travel back in time to find deleted
files, applications, photos and other digital media, Time Machine is a
revolutionary way to protect your digital life. With just a one-click
setup, Time Machine automatically keeps an up-to-date copy of everything
on the Mac. In the event a file is lost, users can use Mac OS X¹s
Spotlight to search back through time to find and then instantly
restore the file. Time Machine can automatically back up a Mac to an
external hard drive connected with a FireWire® or USB cable, to a
server, or wirelessly to an AirPort Extreme® base station with an
attached hard drive.

Leopard also includes three new technologies that take full advantage of
the latest developments in processor hardware: full native 64-bit
support to enable applications to take complete advantage of 64-bit
processing while still running side by side with existing 32-bit Mac OS
X applications and drivers; easy multi-core optimization and scheduling
to take advantage of the latest Intel hardware; and Core Animation,
helping developers easily create animated user experiences as amazing as
Leopard¹s Spaces and Time Machine in their own applications.

Other new features in Leopard include:

* Leopard Mail, offering more ways to customize and add personal
style to email than ever before, with more than 30 beautiful stationery
designs and layouts that look great on a Mac or Windows PC; Notes,
making it as easy to take and organize notes as it is to compose and
read emails; To Dos, for creating lists viewed directly in Mail and
automatically sync them with iCal®; and data detectors that
automatically sense phone numbers, addresses and events so they can be
easily added to Address Book or iCal;
* Leopard iChat with iChat Theater, letting users present photos,
presentations, videos and files in a video conference; Photo Booth
effects, enabling users to transform their iChat video in real time with
fun distortion and color effects; and video backdrops that allow users
to choose any photo or video that makes them appear to be anywhere in
the world, or out of it;
* Leopard iCal, introducing powerful group calendaring features
based on the open CalDAV standard that make it easy to organize and
coordinate schedules with other people;
* Spaces, giving users a powerful new, clutter-free way to create
customized spaces on the desktop with only the applications or files
needed for each project, and the ability to quickly switch between them
with one click of a mouse or keystroke;
* Web Clip, bringing anything that a user wants from a web page to
Dashboard as a live widget;
* Boot Camp, making it possible to run Windows natively on
Intel-based Macs*; and
* new development tools, including Xcode® 3 with a next generation
editor; an all new Interface Builder for easier integration of advanced
animation effects into an application; simpler debugging; and support
for Objective-C 2.0; DashCode, a better way to create new Dashboard
widgets without writing a line of code; and Xray, a new application for
optimizing application performance.
Damian

Bill Gates wrote:
> i see chrisv is very jealous!

chrisv is right!

*plonk*

> [...]
> coordinate schedules with other people;
> * Spaces, giving users a powerful new, clutter-free way to create
> customized spaces on the desktop with only the applications or files
> needed for each project, and the ability to quickly switch between
> them with one click of a mouse or keystroke;
> * Web Clip, bringing anything that a user wants from a web page to
> Dashboard as a live widget;
> * Boot Camp, making it possible to run Windows natively on
> Intel-based Macs*; and
> * new development tools, including Xcode® 3 with a next generation
> editor; an all new Interface Builder for easier integration of
> advanced animation effects into an application; simpler debugging;
> and support for Objective-C 2.0; DashCode, a better way to create new
> Dashboard widgets without writing a line of code; and Xray, a new
> application for optimizing application performance.

Richard Urban

Re: Apple's New Browser for Windows!
One of the last things I would do to my computer is to put a beta version of
Apple software on it. I have had enough problems with Quick Time.

--

Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

"Bill Gates" <im@IEdiedtoday.com> wrote in message
> In a MAJOR announcement today, Apple has brought the fast, and extremely
> popular browser Safari over to Windows today!
>
> Windows users haven't had a decent web browser for many years, and while
> FireFox tried, it will be no match for a free Apple built web browser.
>
> You can download it free from this link!
>
> http://www.apple.com/safari/
>
> It's TWICE as fast as Internet Explorer!
>
> Enjoy, the Web has now been modernized for Windows users thanks to Apple!
>
> No more Popups! No Ads! Just a pure fast browser like Apple users have
> enjoyed for years.

ray

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:45:12 -0500, Bill Gates wrote:

> In a MAJOR announcement today, Apple has brought the fast, and extremely
> popular browser Safari over to Windows today!
>
> Windows users haven't had a decent web browser for many years, and while
> FireFox tried, it will be no match for a free Apple built web browser.
>
> You can download it free from this link!
>
> http://www.apple.com/safari/
>
> It's TWICE as fast as Internet Explorer!
>
> Enjoy, the Web has now been modernized for Windows users thanks to Apple!
>
> No more Popups! No Ads! Just a pure fast browser like Apple users have
> enjoyed for years.

Strange. All I see is a beta version.

ray <ray@zianet.com> wrote:

> > You can download it free from this link!
> >
> > http://www.apple.com/safari/
> >
> > It's TWICE as fast as Internet Explorer!
> >
> > Enjoy, the Web has now been modernized for Windows users thanks to Apple!
> >
> > No more Popups! No Ads! Just a pure fast browser like Apple users have
> > enjoyed for years.

> Strange. All I see is a beta version.

Don't be fooled. Apple's "beta" means "version 4" of a Microsoft product.

So you are getting a full working version, you won't find bugs, this is
the real deal.

Download it and try it out. It's free and will work great.

"Richard Urban" <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote:

> One of the last things I would do to my computer is to put a beta version of
> Apple software on it. I have had enough problems with Quick Time.

Nah, you are thinking "beta" of a Microsoft or other "windows developer"
program.

Apple doesn't do "beta" in the same way. If you have a Beta Apple
program, you have a full version, just simple tweaks need to be
completed.

QuickTime works great if you have solid hardware, but if you have
kludged your PC together, that's your fault, not QuickTime's.
OK

Re: Apple's New Browser for Windows!
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:26:10 -0500, Bill Gates <im@IEdiedtoday.com>
wrote:

>ray <ray@zianet.com> wrote:
>
>> > You can download it free from this link!
>> >
>> > http://www.apple.com/safari/
>> >
>> > It's TWICE as fast as Internet Explorer!
>> >
>> > Enjoy, the Web has now been modernized for Windows users thanks to Apple!
>> >
>> > No more Popups! No Ads! Just a pure fast browser like Apple users have
>> > enjoyed for years.

>> Strange. All I see is a beta version.

>Don't be fooled. Apple's "beta" means "version 4" of a Microsoft product.
>
>So you are getting a full working version, you won't find bugs, this is
>the real deal.
>
>Download it and try it out. It's free and will work great.

I crashed it after about 35 seconds os use:

Faulting application safari.exe, version 3.522.11.3, faulting module
corefoundation.dll, version 1.434.6.0, fault address 0x000097cd.

Exception Information
Code: 0xc0000005

BWHAHAHA. What a piece of crap!

Beside that, do you like blurred fonts?
Larry Maturo

Re: Apple's New Browser for Windows!
My Mac owning, an loving friend and associate did just that,
and it crashed and burned. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot
pole. If he can't get it to work, it's not worth trying. We program
on PCs, and he even brings his Mac notebook to work everyday,
so it's not like he dosen't know Macs.

By the way, what's with all the cross posting. I thought that was
a newsgroup no-no?

-- Larry Maturo

> ray <ray@zianet.com> wrote:
>
>> > You can download it free from this link!
>> >
>> > http://www.apple.com/safari/
>> >
>> > It's TWICE as fast as Internet Explorer!
>> >
>> > Enjoy, the Web has now been modernized for Windows users thanks to
>> > Apple!
>> >
>> > No more Popups! No Ads! Just a pure fast browser like Apple users have
>> > enjoyed for years.

>> Strange. All I see is a beta version.

> Don't be fooled. Apple's "beta" means "version 4" of a Microsoft product.
>
> So you are getting a full working version, you won't find bugs, this is
> the real deal.
>
> Download it and try it out. It's free and will work great.

Frank

Bill Gates wrote:
> ray <ray@zianet.com> wrote:
>

>>>You can download it free from this link!
>>>
>>>http://www.apple.com/safari/
>>>
>>>It's TWICE as fast as Internet Explorer!
>>>
>>>Enjoy, the Web has now been modernized for Windows users thanks to Apple!
>>>
>>>No more Popups! No Ads! Just a pure fast browser like Apple users have
>>>enjoyed for years.

>>Strange. All I see is a beta version.

> Don't be fooled. Apple's "beta" means "version 4" of a Microsoft product.
>
> So you are getting a full working version, you won't find bugs, this is
> the real deal.
>
> Download it and try it out. It's free and will work great.

Hey Bill, I heard SJ is still a virgin...do you think that's true? Would
that make the Apple core rotten? Is the iPod only for pod people...I
heard that was true. Do you think the iMac was named after the
BigMac...I heard that was also true. I love BigMac don't you?
One other thing...how much money did you loan SJ...I heard it was a
lot...like billions & billions! Is that true?
Well, I got to go.
I've got lots of kernels to recompile...I wonder why...?
Frank