TMController & HD ADeck

fasole2fasole

TMController & HD ADeck
Several days ago I bought a Gericom computer with Vista, but something
appears not functioning as it should. Drivers were already installed and also
some additional software.
In the first hours after the first start the computer had no sound, but this
problem fixed by itself soon. Nevertheless I still have in the Systray the
icon Audio Deck which I cannot open. The hdaudiocpl.exe to which it refers
doesn't open either, although the function Alt+Tab, which switches between
active windows, shows a symbol for this program, as if it were open all the
time (and also right after starting the computer). It also appears active in
the Windows Task-Manager/Processes. What is the matter with it?
In the Systray I have also an icon for TMController. The problem is the
same: it doesn't open and it appears active in Task-Manager/Processes (where
it uses permanently about 25% of the computer ressources). Anyway, I cannot
see it with Alt+Tab.
The computer came with the software TotalMedia 3 installed, but without any
disc which allows me to install it again. The program doesn't open anymore,
because a part of it, the TMMonitor, doesn't work. The problem wasn't there
from the beginning, on the first day I could open the program.
Thanks for help
freddy

RE: TMController & HD ADeck
fasole2fasole,

If you don't get any responses here to resolve your situation, contact the
vendor of you machine to ask for assistance. Many vendors supply such help,
especially while the computer is still under warranty.
--
freddy