Coach DSC Driver

sniperloc is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Coach DSC Driver
I have a 10 mega-pixel camcorder. No name on it except "DIGITAL VIDEO" running along the side. Everytime I connect it under mass storage it reads the camera perfectly as a mass storage devicde (MASS STORAGE (I)but when connecting it under pc camera it cannot find the driver for "COACH DSC" . .Any help?

ParrotSlave is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Coach DSC Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperloc View Post
I have a 10 mega-pixel camcorder. No name on it except "DIGITAL VIDEO" running along the side. Everytime I connect it under mass storage it reads the camera perfectly as a mass storage devicde (MASS STORAGE (I)but when connecting it under pc camera it cannot find the driver for "COACH DSC" . .Any help?
I don't know if it will apply in your case, but I had the identical issue with a Bushnell Trail Camera. Connect the usb, and you get "Device driver software was not successfully installed Please consult with your device manufacturer for assistance in getting this device installed COACH DSC Device unplugged." Annoyingly enough, instead of putting it in the device manager like it used to with a red x, Windows these days just unplugs it, making it difficult to try and locate the driver. I asked my friend Google for help, and looked on the Bushnell site, without success. I was able to get the device installed in my case by pushing the setup button while the camera was connected, only to discover that the camera was seeing the PC: the camera display was alternating between "Stor" and "PC." I snapped, looked back at my pc screen, and there was Windows finding the camera, but not disconnecting it this time: it asked me what to do, so I told it to look for a driver, and it went, apparently, to Windows Update, or at least that's what it said, and when it got through, the SD card was visible as a drive, as it should have been to begin with. (With my camera, the successful driver installation said it was looking, not for just COACH DSC, but for ZORAN COACH6 (I62) USB Device.)

Last edited by ParrotSlave : 03-29-2011 at 03:44. Reason: typo