Saved files by accident to D recovery drive; how can I

Lindy dummy

Saved files by accident to D recovery drive; how can I
Medion Windows home vista; saved photos/files to D drive (recovery) by
accident. Medion support said too complicated to do over phone, ask someone
who knows about comps. I need to retrieve only my saved files, and not
interfere with recovery files on D drive. Can anyone please help? I cannot
clean up or retrieve data on D drive.
--
Thankyou - Lindy.
philo

Re: Saved files by accident to D recovery drive; how can I
On 05/08/2010 07:29 AM, Lindy dummy wrote:
> Medion Windows home vista; saved photos/files to D drive (recovery) by
> accident. Medion support said too complicated to do over phone, ask someone
> who knows about comps. I need to retrieve only my saved files, and not
> interfere with recovery files on D drive. Can anyone please help? I cannot
> clean up or retrieve data on D drive.

Boot with a live Linux cd and move the files to your C: drive
Bob

Re: Saved files by accident to D recovery drive; how can I
What is preventing you from accessing the D drive?

What happens when you try?

On 05/10/2010 01:27 PM, Bob wrote:
> What is preventing you from accessing the D drive?
>
> What happens when you try?

It's one of those hidden and locked recovery partitions

don't know how the OP managed to save data to it
> "Lindy dummy" <Lindydummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Medion Windows home vista; saved photos/files to D drive (recovery) by
>> accident. Medion support said too complicated to do over phone, ask
>> someone
>> who knows about comps. I need to retrieve only my saved files, and not
>> interfere with recovery files on D drive. Can anyone please help? I
>> cannot
>> clean up or retrieve data on D drive.
>> --
>> Thankyou - Lindy.

Bob

Re: Saved files by accident to D recovery drive; how can I
If it is hidden this might help.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Access-To-...vice&id=414487