HP Deskjet 935 C

Ritter197

HP Deskjet 935 C
I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both Black
and White print and in Color.

Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the preview
as a black and white document (which it is not).

It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer and
it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why the
preview shows it always in black and white.

I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure what.

Any ideas?

Elmo

Re: HP Deskjet 935 C
Ritter197 wrote:
> I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both
> Black and White print and in Color.
>
> Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the
> preview as a black and white document (which it is not).
>
> It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer
> and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why
> the preview shows it always in black and white.
>
> I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
> document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure
> what.
>
> Any ideas?

In Properties, Advanced, make sure "Print in Grayscale" is deselected.
Also try the Factory Settings button.

--
Joe =o)
Ritter197

Re: HP Deskjet 935 C
I see in the above printer no such option in the Advanced option nor do I
see on the printer a return to factory settings. Sorry.

"Elmo" <elmogeek@xxx.invalid> wrote in message
> Ritter197 wrote:
>> I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both
>> Black and White print and in Color.
>>
>> Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the
>> preview as a black and white document (which it is not).
>>
>> It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer
>> and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why
>> the preview shows it always in black and white.
>>
>> I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
>> document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure
>> what.
>>
>> Any ideas?

> In Properties, Advanced, make sure "Print in Grayscale" is deselected.
> Also try the Factory Settings button.
>
> --
> Joe =o)

Unknown

Re: HP Deskjet 935 C
Did you right click on your printer, select properties, and color
management?
"Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
>I see in the above printer no such option in the Advanced option nor do I
>see on the printer a return to factory settings. Sorry.
>
> "Elmo" <elmogeek@xxx.invalid> wrote in message
>> Ritter197 wrote:
>>> I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both
>>> Black and White print and in Color.
>>>
>>> Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the
>>> preview as a black and white document (which it is not).
>>>
>>> It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer
>>> and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why
>>> the preview shows it always in black and white.
>>>
>>> I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
>>> document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure
>>> what.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?

>> In Properties, Advanced, make sure "Print in Grayscale" is deselected.
>> Also try the Factory Settings button.
>>
>> --
>> Joe =o)

db

Re: HP Deskjet 935 C
perhaps, the color ink
is low.

however, you really
should look for a
solution at the hp
website.

perhaps there is an
update available.

--

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

"Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:O3oFaWD3KHA.5588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both Black and White print and in Color.
>
> Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the preview as a black and white document (which it is not).
>
> It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot
> figure out why the preview shows it always in black and white.
>
> I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I
> cannot figure what.
>
> Any ideas?

Elmo

Re: HP Deskjet 935 C
Ritter197 wrote:
> I see in the above printer no such option in the Advanced option nor do
> I see on the printer a return to factory settings. Sorry.
>
> "Elmo" <elmogeek@xxx.invalid> wrote in message
>> Ritter197 wrote:
>>> I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both
>>> Black and White print and in Color.
>>>
>>> Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the
>>> preview as a black and white document (which it is not).
>>>
>>> It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer
>>> and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why
>>> the preview shows it always in black and white.
>>>
>>> I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
>>> document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure
>>> what.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?

>> In Properties, Advanced, make sure "Print in Grayscale" is deselected.
>> Also try the Factory Settings button.

Maybe I misread some part of the following:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/bpd07427.pdf

Page 7

--
Joe =o)