Windows 7 help?

MarioNYoshiNWarioBROSFAN

Windows 7 help?
I don't know if this belongs here or not, but is there a specific newsgroup
for windows 7 or should I post windows 7 issues/questions here?

Badger

Re: Windows 7 help?
So far, no newsgroup yet!
But
You can click the following address for Windows 7 support:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7

"MarioNYoshiNWarioBROSFAN" <jes992@live.com> wrote in message
> I don't know if this belongs here or not, but is there a specific
> newsgroup for windows 7 or should I post windows 7 issues/questions here?

PvdG42

Re: Windows 7 help?

"MarioNYoshiNWarioBROSFAN" <jes992@live.com> wrote in message
> I don't know if this belongs here or not, but is there a specific
> newsgroup for windows 7 or should I post windows 7 issues/questions here?

There is one independent public newsgroup:

alt.windows7.general

However, you may not like the noise level there, if you know what I mean.

Don't bother looking in microsoft.public.* for Win 7 support, as Microsoft
is moving to web based forums and away from NNTP. Actually, there are two
URL's for Win 7 support forums:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...egory/w7itpro/

Peter Foldes

Re: Windows 7 help?
alt.windows7.general is a circus and a joke when it comes to people posting there.
Best to post to the Windows 7 forum which Badger recommended

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7

--
Peter