Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner

Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner

Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
Hello to all,
My Asus WF Tv works for wireless, works fine for capture, when it works for
TV and radio??????
I have the last Vista driver from 03-04-2007 Vs 6.0.6000.16420 and until now
no tv no radio.
Someone have solutions???
Thanks
xmlparser

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
Hi. What model of TV Tuner you have?

"Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
<AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> сообщил/сообщила в
новостях следующее:
> Hello to all,
> My Asus WF Tv works for wireless, works fine for capture, when it works
> for
> TV and radio??????
> I have the last Vista driver from 03-04-2007 Vs 6.0.6000.16420 and until
> now
> no tv no radio.
> Someone have solutions???
> Thanks

Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
Hello,

The model I have is that one comes with Asus board P5LD2 Deluxe an Wi-Fi Tv
Tuner.

"xmlparser" wrote:

> Hi. What model of TV Tuner you have?
>
> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> сообщил/сообщила в
> новостях следующее:
> > Hello to all,
> > My Asus WF Tv works for wireless, works fine for capture, when it works
> > for
> > TV and radio??????
> > I have the last Vista driver from 03-04-2007 Vs 6.0.6000.16420 and until
> > now
> > no tv no radio.
> > Someone have solutions???
> > Thanks

xmlparser

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
O. I have also this tuner. But it does not work.
It can not find any channels. I`am not speaking about radio

What drivers you install?

> Hello,
>
> The model I have is that one comes with Asus board P5LD2 Deluxe an Wi-Fi
> Tv
> Tuner.
>
> "xmlparser" wrote:
>
>> Hi. What model of TV Tuner you have?
>>
>> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
>> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> сообщил/сообщила в
>> новостях следующее:
>> > Hello to all,
>> > My Asus WF Tv works for wireless, works fine for capture, when it works
>> > for
>> > TV and radio??????
>> > I have the last Vista driver from 03-04-2007 Vs 6.0.6000.16420 and
>> > until
>> > now
>> > no tv no radio.
>> > Someone have solutions???
>> > Thanks

Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
Hello,

I already try a lots of drivers an nothing.
From Asus no support.
From microsoft is like you know, this card is on the support list for Vista
and nothing.
Only wireless and capture works.

I'm waiting for a good solution. Thanks

"xmlparser" wrote:

> O. I have also this tuner. But it does not work.
> It can not find any channels. I`am not speaking about radio
>
> What drivers you install?
>
> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> сообщил/сообщила в
> новостях следующее:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The model I have is that one comes with Asus board P5LD2 Deluxe an Wi-Fi
> > Tv
> > Tuner.
> >
> > "xmlparser" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi. What model of TV Tuner you have?
> >>
> >> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
> >> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> сообщил/сообщила в
> >> новостях следующее:

Curious

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
Not all tuners on tuner cards, especialy hybrid card, that work with Vista
also support the MC application on Vista. Some can only be used with the TV
application supplied by the Tuner card manufacturer
"Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
<AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I already try a lots of drivers an nothing.
> From Asus no support.
> From microsoft is like you know, this card is on the support list for
> Vista
> and nothing.
> Only wireless and capture works.
>
> I'm waiting for a good solution. Thanks
>
> "xmlparser" wrote:
>
>> O. I have also this tuner. But it does not work.
>> It can not find any channels. I`am not speaking about radio
>>
>> What drivers you install?
>>
>> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
>> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> ???????/???????? ?
>> ???????? ?????????:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > The model I have is that one comes with Asus board P5LD2 Deluxe an
>> > Wi-Fi
>> > Tv
>> > Tuner.

Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
My friend,

I already try with other programs and nothing (Asus Ezvcr, Cyberlink, etc).
Only capture works, scan tv and radio and nop.

Some help is greatfull.

"Curious" wrote:

> Not all tuners on tuner cards, especialy hybrid card, that work with Vista
> also support the MC application on Vista. Some can only be used with the TV
> application supplied by the Tuner card manufacturer
> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I already try a lots of drivers an nothing.
> > From Asus no support.
> > From microsoft is like you know, this card is on the support list for
> > Vista
> > and nothing.
> > Only wireless and capture works.
> >
> > I'm waiting for a good solution. Thanks
> >
> > "xmlparser" wrote:
> >
> >> O. I have also this tuner. But it does not work.
> >> It can not find any channels. I`am not speaking about radio
> >>
> >> What drivers you install?
> >>
> >> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
> >> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> ???????/???????? ?
> >> ???????? ?????????:

JW

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
From the following writeup on your MOBO I could find nothing that stated
that the board actually had a TV tuner on onboad. I could only find the
description of the Video capture and encoding capability which of couse
could accept video from an external tuner.
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu...5ld2/pg4.shtml

Do you have a link to a description of the onboard Tuner itself?

> My friend,
>
> I already try with other programs and nothing (Asus Ezvcr, Cyberlink,
> etc).
> Only capture works, scan tv and radio and nop.
>
> Some help is greatfull.
>
> "Curious" wrote:
>
>> Not all tuners on tuner cards, especialy hybrid card, that work with
>> Vista
>> also support the MC application on Vista. Some can only be used with the
>> TV
>> application supplied by the Tuner card manufacturer
>> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
>> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> wrote in message
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I already try a lots of drivers an nothing.
>> > From Asus no support.
>> > From microsoft is like you know, this card is on the support list for
>> > Vista
>> > and nothing.
>> > Only wireless and capture works.
>> >
>> > I'm waiting for a good solution. Thanks

Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
From the link you can see the description.
The Tv tuner is a PCI card.
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu.../lga775/p5ld2/

If you have some help is great.

"JW" wrote:

> From the following writeup on your MOBO I could find nothing that stated
> that the board actually had a TV tuner on onboad. I could only find the
> description of the Video capture and encoding capability which of couse
> could accept video from an external tuner.
> http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu...5ld2/pg4.shtml
>
> Do you have a link to a description of the onboard Tuner itself?
>
> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"
> <AsusTigerHybridTVTuner@discussions.microsoft.co m> wrote in message
> > My friend,
> >
> > I already try with other programs and nothing (Asus Ezvcr, Cyberlink,
> > etc).
> > Only capture works, scan tv and radio and nop.
> >
> > Some help is greatfull.
> >
> > "Curious" wrote:
> >
> >> Not all tuners on tuner cards, especialy hybrid card, that work with
> >> Vista
> >> also support the MC application on Vista. Some can only be used with the
> >> TV
> >> application supplied by the Tuner card manufacturer
> >> "Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner"

xmlparser

Re: Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner
This MO have not TvTuner onboard... it have TVTuner in box... this is just
PCI device.
Device name "ASUSTeK Tiger Cepture Device"
It woks on Windows Media Center Edition 2005 and Windows XP, but does not
work on Windows Vista.
Bun in list of compability list this tuner exist.