Blue screen of death appears out of nowhere due to app error please help

iMosh

Blue screen of death appears out of nowhere due to app error please help

*Hi*

i was just browsing the web as many of us do,anyways an error pops up
saying acgshccg.exe has stopped working. but the file names really
long,its called "YYggwBB udXFzgnnQszxf" heres the problem signature:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: acgshccg.exe
Application Version: 1.3.0.5
Application Timestamp: 4b55c976
Fault Module Name: StackHash_fd00
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 92401cf8
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

now ive had to log on in safe mode,currently getting by,but the acg.exe
file is on my computer just on my computer. its strange,i tried to do a
system restore,but no luck as am not a domain user although i though i
bought this laptop and it is my laptop... strange,trying to turn uac
atm,is it worth doing the system restore point? or not?

am usually good with computes tbh,just afraid i may ruin this lol. so i
turned to the forums.

hope some one can help

thanks

--
iMosh
Rick Rogers

Re: Blue screen of death appears out of nowhere due to app error please help
Hi,

You are infected with a randomly named virus, not uncommon actually. Boot to
safe mode, delete the file (acgshccg.exe) and disable/delete its startup
entry (run msconfig, check the startup tab).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"iMosh" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> *Hi*
>
> i was just browsing the web as many of us do,anyways an error pops up
> saying acgshccg.exe has stopped working. but the file names really
> long,its called "YYggwBB udXFzgnnQszxf" heres the problem signature:
>
> Problem signature:
> Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
> Application Name: acgshccg.exe
> Application Version: 1.3.0.5
> Application Timestamp: 4b55c976
> Fault Module Name: StackHash_fd00
> Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
> Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
> Exception Code: c0000005
> Exception Offset: 92401cf8
> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2
> Locale ID: 2057
> Additional Information 1: fd00
> Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
> Additional Information 3: fd00
> Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
>
> now ive had to log on in safe mode,currently getting by,but the acg.exe
> file is on my computer just on my computer. its strange,i tried to do a
> system restore,but no luck as am not a domain user although i though i
> bought this laptop and it is my laptop... strange,trying to turn uac
> atm,is it worth doing the system restore point? or not?
>
> am usually good with computes tbh,just afraid i may ruin this lol. so i
> turned to the forums.
>
> hope some one can help
>
> thanks
>

> --
> iMosh

iMosh

Re: Blue screen of death appears out of nowhere due to app error please help

thank you!

one minor problem though,i deleted the file,an disabled like you
said,but when i log in as normal the load screen just boots up after
login continusally,it doesnt log in at all. any ideas? i thought
changing the startup boot on the general tab to normal would be wise am
i wrong?

thanks again

--
iMosh
Rick Rogers

Re: Blue screen of death appears out of nowhere due to app error please help
Hi,

No, use selective otherwise the entry you disabled will be reenabled.