Philips VOIP 433 Phone

Neil

Philips VOIP 433 Phone
Seems to be a problem with the USB audio driver. WLM finds the required MSN
phone although there is a yellow cross on the device (Philips phone my
machine does not know it’s a mic and speaker) itself. Vista returns the
comments that the USB drivers are up-to-date. Philips support says to boot
disabling digital signatures although this does not work. Please help. Thanks
Neil
Frank Pace

Re: Philips VOIP 433 Phone
I also am having problems with USB Audio devices. They get detected but
won't start. One device is a VOIPVoice Cyberphone K and the other is a
Hauppauge WinTV USB2. Both devices would configure correctly in XP without
any additional drivers. I went round and round with MS Support for a couple
of weeks (who insisted the problem was with the sound card) but I got fed up
with him reading from a script. I did manage to get a hotfix for USB audio
(KB933262) but you have to go through MS support to get it. The hotfix did
not work for me but maybe it will work for you. Good luck

By the way. Everything worked wonderfully with Linux

Frank

"Neil" <Neil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Seems to be a problem with the USB audio driver. WLM finds the required
> MSN
> phone although there is a yellow cross on the device (Philips phone my
> machine does not know it’s a mic and speaker) itself. Vista returns the
> comments that the USB drivers are up-to-date. Philips support says to boot
> disabling digital signatures although this does not work. Please help.
> Thanks
> Neil

Neil

Re: Philips VOIP 433 Phone
Thanks Frank,

i also have tried the hotfix no luck, have been talking with MS support and
Philips. nothing yet, i will update if i find a fix. thansk again Neil