volume control icon

Jill Newbanks

volume control icon
Yesterday my computer shut down for some reason but is back up and running
but now my volume icon on the task bar is gone. How do i get it back on. When
I right click on the taskbar and open up start menu options under the system
options the volume box is grey out and I am unable to check it. Any other
suggestions to get this back on the taskbar????Help!
--
Jill
PaulM

Re: volume control icon
Download Fix Clock, Network, Power and Volume Icons.

Download it here: http://www.paulsxp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34

--
Paul's XP and Vista Tweaks
www.paulsxp.com

"Jill Newbanks" <JillNewbanks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Yesterday my computer shut down for some reason but is back up and running
> but now my volume icon on the task bar is gone. How do i get it back on.
> When
> I right click on the taskbar and open up start menu options under the
> system
> options the volume box is grey out and I am unable to check it. Any other
> suggestions to get this back on the taskbar????Help!
> --
> Jill

Brink

Re: volume control icon

Hello Jill,

This may be able to help you get this fixed.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...tem-icons.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*
Jill Newbanks

Re: volume control icon
Thanks for the help as I got it fixed thanks to your input.
--
Jill

"Brink" wrote:

> Hello Jill,
>
> This may be able to help you get this fixed.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...tem-icons.html
>
> Hope this helps,
> Shawn
>
> Jill Newbanks;1212542 Wrote:
> > Yesterday my computer shut down for some reason but is back up and
> > running
> > but now my volume icon on the task bar is gone. How do i get it back
> > on. When
> > I right click on the taskbar and open up start menu options under the
> > system
> > options the volume box is grey out and I am unable to check it. Any
> > other
> > suggestions to get this back on the taskbar????Help!
> > --
> > Jill

> --
> Brink
>
> '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
> (https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
> *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
> them.*
> '*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
> '*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
>
> *Please post feedback to help others.*