Removabke Dusc (E:)

Gene L.

Removabke Dusc (E:)
My Windows Vista Home Premium computer directory shows an icon captioned
"Removable Disc (E.
When I right click on the image and select "Remove safely" it goes away but
when I restart, It is right back again. There is also an icon in the
notification area of the task bar that tells me I can safely remove the
hardware. This too reappears when the computer is restarted. I do not have a
removable disk E. How can I get rid of this image?
Thanks for your help.

Gene L.

Re: Removabke Disc (E:)
"Gene L." <elieve@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> My Windows Vista Home Premium computer directory shows an icon captioned
> "Removable Disc (E.
> When I right click on the image and select "Remove safely" it goes away
> but when I restart, It is right back again. There is also an icon in the
> notification area of the task bar that tells me I can safely remove the
> hardware. This too reappears when the computer is restarted. I do not have
> a removable disk E. How can I get rid of this image?
> Thanks for your help.

Gene L.

Re: Removabke Dusc (E:)
Please disregard this inquiry. Matter has been resolved. Thanks.
Gene L.
"Gene L." <elieve@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> My Windows Vista Home Premium computer directory shows an icon captioned
> "Removable Disc (E.
> When I right click on the image and select "Remove safely" it goes away
> but when I restart, It is right back again. There is also an icon in the
> notification area of the task bar that tells me I can safely remove the
> hardware. This too reappears when the computer is restarted. I do not have
> a removable disk E. How can I get rid of this image?
> Thanks for your help.

Rojo Habe

Re: Removabke Dusc (E:)
What was it?