Any sound card working with Vista ???

R.T.

Any sound card working with Vista ???

I have CL Audigy4 sound card, with Microsoft
removing some sound files (very stupid by Microsoft) my card with the
new Vista drivers is not working like in Windows XP, my question is,
is there any sound cards out there working A-1 with Vista, forget any
Creative Lab cards the sound is for the birds in Vista, there is one
company out there Auzentech, any feedback out there.

tia
Conor

Re: Any sound card working with Vista ???
In article <d90q339qpanm28ncidrdo0atn0s59uac56@4ax.com>, R.T. says...

> I have CL Audigy4 sound card, with Microsoft
> removing some sound files (very stupid by Microsoft) my card with the
> new Vista drivers is not working like in Windows XP, my question is,
> is there any sound cards out there working A-1 with Vista, forget any
> Creative Lab cards the sound is for the birds in Vista, there is one
> company out there Auzentech, any feedback out there.

Yeah. Can you repost that using punctuation that's a bit better than
that of a five year old so we can understand what the hell you're on
about?

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........
R.T.

Re: Any sound card working with Vista ???
On Sun, 6 May 2007 14:54:04 +0100, Conor <conor.turton@gmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <d90q339qpanm28ncidrdo0atn0s59uac56@4ax.com>, R.T. says...
>>

>> I have CL Audigy4 sound card, with Microsoft
>> removing some sound files (very stupid by Microsoft) my card with the
>> new Vista drivers is not working like in Windows XP, my question is,
>> is there any sound cards out there working A-1 with Vista, forget any
>> Creative Lab cards the sound is for the birds in Vista, there is one
>> company out there Auzentech, any feedback out there.
>>

>Yeah. Can you repost that using punctuation that's a bit better than
>that of a five year old so we can understand what the hell you're on
>about?

Very sorry, I am handicap and have a problem typing on a
keyboard.
R.T.

wrote:

>In article <d90q339qpanm28ncidrdo0atn0s59uac56@4ax.com>, R.T. says...
>>

>> I have CL Audigy4 sound card, with Microsoft
>> removing some sound files (very stupid by Microsoft) my card with the
>> new Vista drivers is not working like in Windows XP, my question is,
>> is there any sound cards out there working A-1 with Vista, forget any
>> Creative Lab cards the sound is for the birds in Vista, there is one
>> company out there Auzentech, any feedback out there.
>>

>Yeah. Can you repost that using punctuation that's a bit better than
>that of a five year old so we can understand what the hell you're on
>about?

Conor, thank you very mush, I will not ask again for any info. in
the group.
RockoF

Re: Any sound card working with Vista ???
Haven't heard of much yet. SoundMax onboard audio (ASUS P5B) works with no
problem Spent sever days with a Creative Fatal1ty pro and got nothing but
muffled sound out of 2.1 analog speakers.

"R.T." wrote:

> On Sun, 6 May 2007 14:54:04 +0100, Conor <conor.turton@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <d90q339qpanm28ncidrdo0atn0s59uac56@4ax.com>, R.T. says...
> >>

> >> I have CL Audigy4 sound card, with Microsoft
> >> removing some sound files (very stupid by Microsoft) my card with the
> >> new Vista drivers is not working like in Windows XP, my question is,
> >> is there any sound cards out there working A-1 with Vista, forget any
> >> Creative Lab cards the sound is for the birds in Vista, there is one
> >> company out there Auzentech, any feedback out there.
> >>

> >Yeah. Can you repost that using punctuation that's a bit better than
> >that of a five year old so we can understand what the hell you're on
> >about?

> Conor, thank you very mush, I will not ask again for any info. in
> the group.

OLE

Re: Any sound card working with Vista ???
HEY CONOR STOP BEIN AN A-HOLE AN U MIGHT GET LAID