Logitech wireless mouse C-BN4 stops working

pwittstock

Logitech wireless mouse C-BN4 stops working

If I let my computer sit for roughly 1 hour or more the mouse stops
working and I have to restart the computer via the keyboard.

I've tried reconnecting from the transceiver and switching the mouse
on/off and pressing the reset button.

None of these things seem to do the trick.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
P.

--
pwittstock
smlunatick

Re: Logitech wireless mouse C-BN4 stops working
On Oct 27, 6:16*am, pwittstock <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote:
> If I let my computer sit for roughly 1 hour or more the mouse stops
> working and I have to restart the computer via the keyboard.
>
> I've tried reconnecting from the transceiver and switching the mouse
> on/off and pressing the reset button.
>
> None of these things seem to do the trick.
>
> Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
> P.
>
> --
> pwittstock

Head over to Logitech's web site so as to either download the correct,
up to date drivers or check with their tech support documents.
Curious

Re: Logitech wireless mouse C-BN4 stops working
Does the green light on the bottom of the mouse go on when you reset it? If
not it's battery needs to be replaced.

"smlunatick" <yveslec@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 27, 6:16 am, pwittstock <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote:
>> If I let my computer sit for roughly 1 hour or more the mouse stops
>> working and I have to restart the computer via the keyboard.
>>
>> I've tried reconnecting from the transceiver and switching the mouse
>> on/off and pressing the reset button.
>>
>> None of these things seem to do the trick.
>>
>> Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
>> P.
>>
>> --
>> pwittstock

> Head over to Logitech's web site so as to either download the correct,
> up to date drivers or check with their tech support documents.

pwittstock

Re: Logitech wireless mouse C-BN4 stops working

The green light on the mouse stays on. The mouse simply stops
communicationg with the computer. I've had the moue for about 3 years
but the computer is new and I'm running a 64-bit op system.

--
pwittstock
ashvin

Re: Logitech wireless mouse C-BN4 stops working

Had this mouse worked before with this computer? or you want to set it
up now.. if are setting it up now remember you need to install the
driver first.. load the corect model driver from logitech website.. dont
plug the mouse.. once finished with the driver installation then plug
it..

--
ashvin
Curious

Re: Logitech wireless mouse C-BN4 stops working
Do you have Vista 64bit drivers from Logitech for the mouse installed.